Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Hmm I dont know if we really need this, because if you join a game but you dont like the map you can just leave. The same with people on java with a stone rank.
Also do you want that all people can choise the map or if you are higher then a specific lvl? Or if you buy something?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I think this have to be included in the specific ranks perks section.Since you can’t vote for items it’s logical to be able to choose map..

florianvdburg

Feb 17, 2020
Hmm I dont know if we really need this, because if you join a game but you dont like the map you can just leave. The same with people on java with a stone rank.
Also do you want that all people can choise the map or if you are higher then a specific lvl? Or if you buy something?
There are ranks in cubecraft bedrock on skyward and egg wars, 1 rank (skywars or eggwars)= €9,99 , that includes chest items voting, cases, custom chests and custom gravestone. It would be nice if cubecraft adds a map choose option to it. (=

btw: I bought all the ranks(only the ranks)

Last edited:

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with the idea of map selection for bedrock but instead of including it with a rank, include it with VIP Level 1 so you can pick a map for all games

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
It's kinda a cool idea but at the same time a bad idea.

Everyone would like to play only the maps they prefer, but if they do it, some maps would not get players and you will find the same players that likes your same maps. This means, that on 500 players playing SW Duos for example, you risk to always find the same 16 of your previous games.

I highly doubt they will add this feature on Bedrock.

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
It can be considered fine but then members will see some maps more frequently, as a result there will be reduction in the playing of certain maps.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

winterbear73788 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
You have a forums account what
Eli wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Where's your poopbrella?
Reesle just mentioned that you can report your own forums account
I was thinking of trying it,should I?
Kovu wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
this is sooo late but happy birthday :D
Just noticed that it is now possible to access the gift menu via the loot item in hotbar on Bedrock. I like that new feature!

IMG_6450.png
Top Bottom