Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya! Polls are actually already a thing in the official Discord. Just hop over to the community-talks channel.

Despite this, I think these polls could be advertised a lot more. The Discord currently has 93K members, but the posts made there are only about their most popular games and most get almost no genuine attraction. A lot more can be done and achieved with them if they post polls and previews more often and advertise them on other platforms such as these forums.

For instance, for any new poll or feedback thread that is created in the Discord channel, a post could be made in the The Lobby or Game Discussions subforum that links to the Discord and informs users what it is about. They could also advertise it on other platforms such as X. A simple post saying “We want to hear your thoughts on <insert topic>” can go a long way.

Additionally, Community Games are already a thing in the Discord. If you don’t know what they are, the CGs are just fun events where they gather players in a call and hop on CubeCraft to play some games. I’d love to see some more community engagement outside of the CGs though, so again, I do agree with the suggestion to some extent.

HoppyFrog

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Like, @Hoshi said, community polls are already a thing. But I think that it could be very beneficial if CubeCraft were to host polls inside the actual CubeCraft server. Most players aren't on the Forums / Discord. By putting polls on the Minecraft server, they will get more responses in general as well as responses from more casual players. Even just a small section in the social menu titled "polls" would get a lot of responses.

In general, I 100% agree with you that CubeCraft should be more involved with their community.

IAmEclipsy

Jul 12, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Like, @Hoshi said, community polls are already a thing. But I think that it could be very beneficial if CubeCraft were to host polls inside the actual CubeCraft server. Most players aren't on the Forums / Discord. By putting polls on the Minecraft server, they will get more responses in general as well as responses from more casual players. Even just a small section in the social menu titled "polls" would get a lot of responses.

In general, I 100% agree with you that CubeCraft should be more involved with their community.
Hosting polls inside of the server is definitely a very good idea not gonna lie.

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Polls could work, but only closed questions, not open questions, meaning you pick an option rather than commenting anything like on discord. And in terms of community made maps, we sadly don't do that anymore as there is no way for us to verify if the map they gave us was stolen or not.

IAmEclipsy

Jul 12, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Polls could work, but only closed questions, not open questions, meaning you pick an option rather than commenting anything like on discord. And in terms of community made maps, we sadly don't do that anymore as there is no way for us to verify if the map they gave us was stolen or not.
That's exactly what I was thinking for polls.

kfccaleb

Feb 23, 2022
UK
Pronouns
He/Him
That’s unfortunate about the mapping

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Maybe they could post a video of them making it (and make you watch a 2 hour+ video lol jk)

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
What about a video building it from scratch, or punishing those players who copy severely to show how much it is cared about.
No, you can’t punish players for “faking” because you never know where they could have stolen it from and there’s no way to see if it’s legit

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Wood storage wall in a new modded world 🙏

2024-10-22_18.10.06.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
CONGRATS!
I have reached 200 reaction score, and 100 messages! Thanks everybody!
UncleSpect wrote on Sebiebo's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hi, you're great. Bye!
Top Bottom