Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 2, 2024
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope your day is great so far! Starting today, I will be holding my 5th giveaway! As for the prize, I went according to the results of the poll I conducted last giveaway in which ~67% of you said to do a rank of choice giveaway. So, that’s what this one will be for.

Giveaway:
To enter the giveaway, you must reply with your IGN along with the rank you wish to receive if you win. If you yourself do not want enter, you’re allowed to enter a friend! When I react and/or reply to your message, it means you were entered. The giveaway will end on July 22nd at 4:00 PM EST. I plan on announcing the winner the day of or day after the giveaway ends. Lastly, here’s proof that I have a sufficient amount of Minecoins to purchase a rank gift (I included the burger skin to prove it’s me).
View attachment 231652

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who is going to be participating! Good luck to all of you!

- Reesle 🙃

P.S. will most likely make a new suggestion tom

Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope your day is great so far! Starting today, I will be holding my 5th giveaway! As for the prize, I went according to the results of the poll I conducted last giveaway in which ~67% of you said to do a rank of choice giveaway. So, that’s what this one will be for.

Giveaway:
To enter the giveaway, you must reply with your IGN along with the rank you wish to receive if you win. If you yourself do not want enter, you’re allowed to enter a friend! When I react and/or reply to your message, it means you were entered. The giveaway will end on July 22nd at 4:00 PM EST. I plan on announcing the winner the day of or day after the giveaway ends. Lastly, here’s proof that I have a sufficient amount of Minecoins to purchase a rank gift (I included the burger skin to prove it’s me).
View attachment 231652

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who is going to be participating! Good luck to all of you!

- Reesle 🙃

P.S. will most likely make a new suggestion tomorrow.
IGN: legendary_op_30
Block wars rank

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Reactions: sexy

user5929592

Jun 24, 2024
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 231652

Conclusion:

- Reesle 🙃

Thank you for the giveaway
IGN:NightThree16965

kaunarya

May 16, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 231652

Conclusion:

- Reesle 🙃

Hello Reesle
Ign -kaunarya
Thank you for giveaway
And can you please tell me or make a video that how to add mc pack that you use because I downloaded and I didn't know how to add it thanks again

DonovanSus

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
www.innersloth.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introducción:
¡Hola a todos! ¡Espero que hayan tenido un día genial hasta ahora! A partir de hoy, realizaré mi quinto sorteo. En cuanto al premio, me basé en los resultados de la encuesta que realicé en el último sorteo, en la que aproximadamente el 67 % de ustedes dijo que harían un sorteo de clasificación por elección. Así que, para eso será este.

Donar:
Para participar en el sorteo, debes responder con tu IGN junto con el rango que deseas recibir si ganas. Si no quieres participar, ¡puedes participar con un amigo! Cuando reaccione o responda a tu mensaje, significa que participaste. El sorteo finalizará el 22 de julio a las 4:00 p. m. EST. Planeo anunciar al ganador el día de finalización del sorteo o el día después. Por último, aquí está la prueba de que tengo una cantidad suficiente de Minecoins para comprar un regalo de rango (incluí la apariencia de hamburguesa para demostrar que soy yo).

Conclusión:
¡Gracias a todos los que vais a participar! ¡Buena suerte a todos!

-Reesle🙃

Lo más probable es que PS haga una nueva sugerencia mañana.

Nick: DonovanSus

kaunarya

May 16, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 231652

Conclusion:

- Reesle 🙃

I want Parkour
Ign kaunarya

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

coolzombiee wrote on Eli's profile.
I love your new Halloween pfp 🎃!!
Yanmiz Caught Reaching In FHD💀
Yet another Forums Halloween easter egg: When you go to the Halloween Event announcement, it plays a Minecraft cave noise.
Eli
The Ender wanted me to say, they hope you join us at their mansion this Sunday... https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/community-games-7.372215/
Forgot to say, happy spooky month everyone!! 👻
Top Bottom