Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope your day is great so far! Starting today, I will be holding my 5th giveaway! As for the prize, I went according to the results of the poll I conducted last giveaway in which ~67% of you said to do a rank of choice giveaway. So, that’s what this one will be for.

Giveaway:
To enter the giveaway, you must reply with your IGN along with the rank you wish to receive if you win. If you yourself do not want enter, you’re allowed to enter a friend! When I react and/or reply to your message, it means you were entered. The giveaway will end on July 22nd at 4:00 PM EST. I plan on announcing the winner the day of or day after the giveaway ends. Lastly, here’s proof that I have a sufficient amount of Minecoins to purchase a rank gift (I included the burger skin to prove it’s me).
IMG_5916.jpeg

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who is going to be participating! Good luck to all of you!

- Reesle 🙃

P.S. will most likely make a new suggestion tomorrow.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

sirpickle1966

Jun 16, 2024
the Eggwars lobby
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope your day is great so far! Starting today, I will be holding my 5th giveaway! As for the prize, I went according to the results of the poll I conducted last giveaway in which ~67% of you said to do a rank of choice giveaway. So, that’s what this one will be for.

Giveaway:
To enter the giveaway, you must reply with your IGN along with the rank you wish to receive if you win. If you yourself do not want enter, you’re allowed to enter a friend! When I react and/or reply to your message, it means you were entered. The giveaway will end on July 22nd at 4:00 PM EST. I plan on announcing the winner the day of or day after the giveaway ends. Lastly, here’s proof that I have a sufficient amount of Minecoins to purchase a rank gift (I included the burger skin to prove it’s me).
View attachment 231652

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who is going to be participating! Good luck to all of you!

- Reesle 🙃

ING: Sir_Pickle1966

Thank u so much Reesle i love all u do and thanks again. Fingers crossed i win!!!!

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 231652

Conclusion:

- Reesle 🙃

Thank you for the giveaway
IGN : Mr Jii Gamer
Tropical bundle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
THE G O A T is BACKKK
Fishy4780
Skywars rank
TheMrSpacee
Blockwars

Thank you for giveaway!
PRO WINNAAR
Thanks for hosting :)
ign: RY06136254
skyblock rank

thank you :33
ign UncleSpect3256
thanks for hosting!
ING: BicolourSine41
It's the only rank i still do not have!
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for hosting!
Ign EpicShotz1432
Blockwars rank
ING: Sir_Pickle1966

Thank u so much Reesle i love all u do and thanks again. Fingers crossed i win!!!!
All entered! :D

minecraft0392

Jul 2, 2024
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 231652

Conclusion:

- Reesle 🙃

Thank you for the giveaway
IGN: CharmingWind729

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy birthdayyyyy 🐼
Thunder wrote on Loskol's profile.
Omg you are burning!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Thunder wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Hoshi wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy birthdayyy!! 🐼
Top Bottom