Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello! Hope you’re all having a fantastic day/night! Today I will be commencing my 6th Community Giveaway! Want to enter? Keep reading to find out how!

Giveaway:
As for the prizes, I went according to this poll, thank you to those who voted!
This is my first Community Giveaway to have not one, but TWO prizes up for grabs: Skywars Summer Bundle & Shatter Kill Effect!
IMG_6128.jpeg

If you wish to do so, you can enter yourself or a friend for both prizes. Or, you can enter yourself for a prize and a friend for the other prize. The choice is yours!
To enter, comment which prize you (or your friend) would like and what your (or your friend’s) IGN is.
When I react and/or reply to your message, it means you (or your friend) was successfully entered!
The giveaway will end on August 26th at 3:00PM EST and I plan on announcing the winners either that evening or the next day.

Edit: For those who wish to give a prize to a random person, I will just put the names of those who entered before you made your entry post on a wheel and choose at random.

Conclusion:
Thank you to all those who’ve read this thread and who’ll be participating! I wish you all good luck!

- Reesle 🙃

Last edited:

Xi :3

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
FIRST
ign: Xi1m2946
Shatter Kill Effect
ign: RY06136254
Skywars Summer Bundle
thank you eee

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
W
Introduction:
Hello! Hope you’re all having a fantastic day/night! Today I will be commencing my 6th Community Giveaway! Want to enter? Keep reading to find out how!

Giveaway:
This is my first Community Giveaway to have not one, but TWO prizes up for grabs: Skywars Summer Bundle & Shatter Kill Effect!
View attachment 232379
If you wish to do so, you can enter yourself or a friend for both prizes. Or, you can enter yourself for a prize and a friend for the other prize. The choice is yours!
To enter, comment which prize you (or your friend) would like and what your (or your friend’s) IGN is.
When I react and/or reply to your message, it means you (or your friend) was successfully entered!
The giveaway will end on August 26th at 3:00PM EST and I plan on announcing the winners either that evening or the next day.

Conclusion:
Thank you to all those who’ve read this thread and who’ll be participating! I wish you all good luck!

- Reesle 🙃
Wow, thank you for all of these great giveaways!
Ign - cool zombie e
Both would be great!

minecraft0392

Jul 2, 2024
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 232379

Conclusion:

- Reesle 🙃
Thank you for the giveaway!
IGN: CharmingWind729
It would be great to have both

May 20, 2023
Ign:winterbear73788
Shatter kill effect
Firends: umm don't exist
(You can give to anyone other that wins)
Thanks alot!

Lxk5z

Novice Member
May 16, 2024
the Backrooms
gratis-5188241.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 232379

Conclusion:

- Reesle 🙃
Hello😊
First of all, thank you for this giveaway!
I love giveaway‘s😎❤️
Lets make it short;

Network: Bedrock
IGN: CrimsonSaturn15
Prizes: Shatter-Kill Effect, Summer Bundle

I wish all of you a nice day❤️👋

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
IGN: SoulSeeker09
*Me hysterically laughing at the thought of having friends*
W

Wow, thank you for all of these great giveaways!
Ign - cool zombie e
Both would be great!
Kill effect: teammasemore
Bundle:Lordofducks3721

Best Givaway ever!
Hello fellow Canadian.

IGN: Notcitingdow
Prize: Both :shreklook:
Thank you for the giveaway!
IGN: CharmingWind729
It would be great to have both
Ign:winterbear73788
Shatter kill effect
Thanks alot!
IGN: NightThree16965
Shatter kill effect

skywars summer bundle: to anyone other that wins
Hello😊
First of all, thank you for this giveaway!
I love giveaway‘s😎❤️
Lets make it short;

Network: Bedrock
IGN: CrimsonSaturn15
Prizes: Shatter-Kill Effect, Summer Bundle

I wish all of you a nice day❤️👋
ING: BicolourSine41
Thanks for hosting ressle!
All entered!
Ok two things, one, you didn’t say what item/items
If somebody just says their IGN, I’ll assume that it means they want to be entered for both prizes.

vGenTixq

Oct 31, 2023
Wstęp:
Cześć! Mam nadzieję, że wszyscy macie fantastyczny dzień/noc! Dzisiaj zaczynam 6. Community Giveaway! Chcesz wziąć udział? Czytaj dalej, aby dowiedzieć się, jak!

Konkurs:
Jeśli chodzi o nagrody, to zdecydowałem się na podstawie tej ankiety , dziękuję tym, którzy głosowali!
To mój pierwszy konkurs społecznościowy, w którym można wygrać nie jedną, a DWIE nagrody: Skywars Summer Bundle i Shatter Kill Effect!
View attachment 232379
Jeśli chcesz, możesz zgłosić siebie lub znajomego do obu nagród. Możesz też zgłosić siebie do nagrody i znajomego do drugiej nagrody. Wybór należy do Ciebie!
Aby wziąć udział w konkursie, napisz w komentarzu, jaką nagrodę chciałbyś (ty lub twój znajomy) i podaj swój (lub twojego znajomego) profil IGN.
Gdy zareaguję i/lub odpiszę na Twoją wiadomość, będzie to oznaczać, że Ty (lub Twój znajomy) zostałeś/aś pomyślnie zarejestrowany/a!
Konkurs zakończy się 26 sierpnia o godzinie 15:00 czasu wschodniego. Zwycięzców zamierzam ogłosić wieczorem lub następnego dnia.

Wniosek:
Dziękuję wszystkim, którzy przeczytali ten wątek i wezmą w nim udział! Życzę wam wszystkim powodzenia!

-Rzeź🙃
Ign: vGenTixq „efekt rozbicia zabijającego”
My friend:
Ogień: iTrxQzxX "shatter kill effect"
Ty bro that u make that giveways

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
For those who wish to give a prize to a random person, I will just put the names of those who entered before you made your entry post on a wheel and choose at random.
Here are the results thus far:
KA: * To somebody *
Only person who entered before your post was @Xi :3 , so the extra entry will automatically go to him.
Thanks alot!
IMG_6135.png

Extra Skywars Summer Bundle entry will go to @TheMrSpacee
skywars summer bundle: to anyone other that wins
IMG_6136.png

Extra entry will go to @Desiderata

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NADER KANAAN wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thx for the follow 😊😅
BicolourSine41 wrote on Loskol's profile.
Cool pfp!
There once was a girl clever and good, who tarried in shadow in the depths of the wood. There also was a king - a shepard by his crook, who reigned over magic and wrote the old book. The two were together, so the two were the same...The girl, the King...and the monster they became.
Top Bottom