Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

firez_650

Aug 24, 2024
Sun 🌞
Introduction:
Hello! Hope you’re all having a fantastic day/night! Today I will be commencing my 6th Community Giveaway! Want to enter? Keep reading to find out how!

Giveaway:
As for the prizes, I went according to this poll, thank you to those who voted!
This is my first Community Giveaway to have not one, but TWO prizes up for grabs: Skywars Summer Bundle & Shatter Kill Effect!
View attachment 232379
If you wish to do so, you can enter yourself or a friend for both prizes. Or, you can enter yourself for a prize and a friend for the other prize. The choice is yours!
To enter, comment which prize you (or your friend) would like and what your (or your friend’s) IGN is.
When I react and/or reply to your message, it means you (or your friend) was successfully entered!
The giveaway will end on August 26th at 3:00PM EST and I plan on announcing the winners either that evening or the next day.

Edit: For those who wish to give a prize to a random person, I will just put the names of those who entered before you made your entry post on a wheel and choose at random.

Conclusion:
Thank you to all those who’ve read this thread and who’ll be participating! I wish you all good luck!

- Reesle 🙃
Thankyou for hosting the awesome give away
In game name is - FIREZ_650
Choice - whatever you want to give me happily ❤️
Thankyou have a nice day ❤️

Reactions: Reesle

Mappoe

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello! Hope you’re all having a fantastic day/night! Today I will be commencing my 6th Community Giveaway! Want to enter? Keep reading to find out how!

Giveaway:
As for the prizes, I went according to this poll, thank you to those who voted!
This is my first Community Giveaway to have not one, but TWO prizes up for grabs: Skywars Summer Bundle & Shatter Kill Effect!
View attachment 232379
If you wish to do so, you can enter yourself or a friend for both prizes. Or, you can enter yourself for a prize and a friend for the other prize. The choice is yours!
To enter, comment which prize you (or your friend) would like and what your (or your friend’s) IGN is.
When I react and/or reply to your message, it means you (or your friend) was successfully entered!
The giveaway will end on August 26th at 3:00PM EST and I plan on announcing the winners either that evening or the next day.

Edit: For those who wish to give a prize to a random person, I will just put the names of those who entered before you made your entry post on a wheel and choose at random.

Conclusion:
Thank you to all those who’ve read this thread and who’ll be participating! I wish you all good luck!

- Reesle 🙃
Username: Mappoeing
tyyy reesle :)
if we have to choose one then shatter kill effect

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Unfortunately, while logging onto Cubecraft last night to gift the winners their gifts, this happened. So, while I will be announcing the winners today, I will not be able to gift them the prizes until I am unbanned. :(

Giveaway Winners:​

Let’s start with the Skywars Summer Bundle. Good luck to all 19 entries!
Congrats to @Lord of Ducks !!

Now, let’s move on to the Shatter Kill Effect. Good luck to all 22 entries!
Congrats to @Lxk5z

ign Unclespect3256
Sorry but the giveaway closed about 14 hours before your message.

Lxk5z

Novice Member
May 16, 2024
the Backrooms
gratis-5188241.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Unfortunately, while logging onto Cubecraft last night to gift the winners their gifts, this happened. So, while I will be announcing the winners today, I will not be able to gift them the prizes until I am unbanned. :(

Giveaway Winners:​

Let’s start with the Skywars Summer Bundle. Good luck to all 19 entries!
Congrats to @Lord of Ducks !!

Now, let’s move on to the Shatter Kill Effect. Good luck to all 22 entries!
Congrats to @Lxk5z

Sorry but the giveaway closed about 14 hours before your message.
OMG!!! Thank you really much bro❤️❤️😎

• Heart
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom