Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I do more “celebration giveaways” for other milestones??

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a good evening! Tonight, to celebrate my 5000 reaction score milestone, I will be hosting my 7th Community Giveaway! Keep reading to find out how to enter.

Giveaway:
Before telling you how to enter, I should probably mention that the prize for this giveaway will be a Galaxy Bundle (photo proof👇).
IMG_6402.png

To enter yourself (or a friend), simply comment your (or your friend’s) IGN in the replies. When I react and/or respond to your message, it means you were successfully entered!
Like before, if you already have the bundle and wish to enter someone at random, I will take all the names of those who entered prior to you posting your message and put them on a wheel to be chosen at random.
The giveaway will end on September 26th at 4:00 PM EST. The winners will be announced either that evening or the following day.

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who will enter and to all who ever reacted to the content I post! Good luck in the giveaway!
- Reesle :D

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2024
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a good evening! Tonight, to celebrate my 5000 reaction score milestone, I will be hosting my 7th Community Giveaway! Keep reading to find out how to enter.

Giveaway:
Before telling you how to enter, I should probably mention that the prize for this giveaway will be a Galaxy Bundle (photo proof👇).
View attachment 233224
To enter yourself (or a friend), simply comment your (or your friend’s) IGN in the replies. When I react and/or respond to your message, it means you were successfully entered!
The giveaway will end on September 26th at 4:00 PM EST. The winners will be announced either that evening or the following day.

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who will enter and to all who ever reacted to the content I post! Good luck in the giveaway!
Ign : legendary_op_30
Thanks for hosting

Reactions: Reesle

minecraft0392

Jul 2, 2024
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
IGN: CharmingWind729
Thank you for the giveaway!

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
Level : 93
VIP level : 27
IGN : Dream81501
Thanks for hosting the giveway
I from France so I also speak currently

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
IGN: CrystalLegend10
Thank you for hosting!
Ign : legendary_op_30
Thanks for hosting
IGN: CharmingWind729
Thank you for the giveaway!
ign UncleSpect3256
thanks for hosting
Level : 93
VIP level : 27
IGN : Dream81501
Thanks for hosting the giveway
I from France so I also speak currently
IGN : Adamemad4300

ty for hosting
IGN: Notcitingdow
also CONGRATSSS
IGN: NightThree16965
thanks for hosting
All entered! :)
Congrattts!!!

I already have the bundle.
Small Spoiler: It's one of the coolest bundles

Could I enter a random person?
Sure. Like before, all the names of those that entered prior to you posting your message will be added to a wheel. Here’s the results:
Congrats to @alihassan417506 for winning an extra entry!
IMG_6404.jpeg

camstruction

Sep 5, 2024
Perth
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224
Like before, if you already have the bundle and wish to enter someone at random, I will take all the names of those who entered prior to you posting your message and put them on a wheel to be chosen at random.

Conclusion:
Has this been done already?

camstruction

Sep 5, 2024
Perth
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
Camstruction
Not sure if this has finished yet

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Another congrats on 5,000 reaction score 🥳! I already have this bundle, so I will not enter my name in. Instead I'd like to give an extra entry to a random person.

I think that more celebration giveaways would be very cool. Perhaps some of them can be for server-wide milestones and events (ex: after a new update, a certain amount of forum members, a certain amount of unique logins on to CubeCraft, or during events like the winter and halloween event).

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
IGN - cool zombie e
Thx for hosting!!!

bleedn

Sep 10, 2024
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
IGN: WAIT N BLEED OG
Thank you for hosting :D

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Another congrats on 5,000 reaction score 🥳! I already have this bundle, so I will not enter my name in. Instead I'd like to give an extra entry to a random person.

I think that more celebration giveaways would be very cool. Perhaps some of them can be for server-wide milestones and events (ex: after a new update, a certain amount of forum members, a certain amount of unique logins on to CubeCraft, or during events like the winter and halloween event).
Thank you!
Here are the results:
IMG_6405.png

Ooo those are good ideas. Thanks!
IGN - cool zombie e
Thx for hosting!!!
IGN: WAIT N BLEED OG
Thank you for hosting :D
Entered! :)

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
IGN : Mr Jii Gamer
Thank you for the giveaway ✨🤍

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Happy birthday
Amazinq wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday
News: As reported by others, the new Epic loot is revealed to be Dragons! The maps releasing alongside with it are FFA and Solo Lucky Islands. They are all releasing on September 19!
CagriCann in stream join us!
BicolourSine41 wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom