Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 9, 2024
Somewhere in Cubecraft
Hey everyone! Me and a couple of other people in the cubecraft community are putting together a texture pack. This will be community made, but we need textures! Anyone who wants to can send in textures!! We’re keeping it 16x for simplicity, and all the ore, armor, and tool types should be within the same color scheme. If anyone wants to send in textures, please email us at ProjectCubePack@gmail.com

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Really cool idea! I'm looking forward to seeing it! I may be submitting the Totem of Undying texture... 🐸

IMG_0869.jpeg

IMG_0871.png

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Hey everyone! Me and a couple of other people in the cubecraft community are putting together a texture pack. This will be community made, but we need textures! Anyone who wants to can send in textures!! We’re keeping it 16x for simplicity, and all the ore, armor, and tool types should be within the same color scheme. If anyone wants to send in textures, please email us at ProjectCubePack@gmail.com
Wonderful! Will it be a available for free on the forums, or will you hav ego pay for it? I look forward to see the Cubecraft 16x pack! (my thought on the name)

Aug 9, 2024
Somewhere in Cubecraft
Haha, no you won’t have to pay. There’s no plans for it to be a marketplace pack or anything.

Yep

View attachment 232500

I don't know if I can make it smaller because it is a 16x16 image. I think it's the same size as a normal totem but I can double check 🙂
Ok! That’s actually fine now that I see it. We’re making this a blue themed pack for the cubecraft part, would you be able to change the eyes to the classic cubecraft blue in the logo 😮

If anyone has a basic pattern for the concrete and terracotta textures, feel free to send them in! We’re keeping the colors of the same block the same pattern, but different colors obviously for each respective block.

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
You know people can just post here :/

And asking people to email you is a massive security concern lol

TheOrderOfSapphire

Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I read the thread good written:D When it's out will I definitely use this on some of my streams!

Aug 9, 2024
Somewhere in Cubecraft
I read the thread good written:D When it's out will I definitely use this on some of my streams!
Thank you!!

Im not on ab him exposing himself, im on about every user who submits something.
I’m sure everyone who submits will be careful about that. We already have gotten one email submission with their ign instead of their real name.

Yep

View attachment 232500

I don't know if I can make it smaller because it is a 16x16 image. I think it's the same size as a normal totem but I can double check 🙂
Is there a way you can send the file to either the email or put it here??

For anyone submitting textures, the goal for this a more of a pvp texture pack. We do want it to look nice in game, and good for pvp, which is what cubecraft is all about. I hope you guys have fun submitting textures!! Spread the word!

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
View attachment 232509

4 replies when you can put them all in one message. This is counted as message farming, Dont try tell me otherwise i been here longer than Both of you combined

You can see that 3 of the 4 messages are replies. They joined yesterday and may not know how to use multiquote yet. I wouldn't consider that message farming, especially since the entire account is dedicated to creating a project with the community 🙂

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom