Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Question: should we be working on UI (user interface; buttons, sliders, etc) textures as well? That's generally one of the more difficult parts of texture packs, so it's good to know if that's a goal for this one. I will say that if you are looking to publish this on the Marketplace, it will probably require UI.

And if you do plan for this to be on the Marketplace, people should privately message you from now on (email, private forum conversation, Discord DM, etc) with the textures. This is to prevent the textures from being publicly visible and therefore making the texture pack (in a way) free instead of however many minecoins it costs in the Marketplace.
It is free, but ui would be nice (for mobile)

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I've made a new mace texture that isn't as stubby, it looks way better as the Cubecraft logo is larger, but it does come at the downside that the texture is overall larger in game, as it uses the full 16x16 pixels, instead of just stopping at 15x15.
Cubecraft Mace Hefty.png

Here's what it looks like in 64x:
Cubecraft Mace Hefty Big.png

Last edited:

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
Diamond apple (gold apple edit)
link: https://www.tynker.com/get/r6xkhadt (u can copy and it’ll let u in my download page, after that all u need to click is open in minecraft.)
(Sorry if u can’t get to it, I didn’t know beforehand in that case, cause I only have one device with minecraft. If it doesn’t work, that’s fine with me. I don’t really care.)
5212ABD2-0CF2-48A3-8478-D4F71DB357F0.png

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
So... I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure ProjectCubePack deleted their account. They haven't replied to any messages recently and their last post was a week ago. Also, if you try to view their account, it says "This user's profile is not available". And when using the "@" feature, their profile does not come up as an option. All of this suggests that they deleted their forums account 🙁.

• Sad
Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
So... I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure ProjectCubePack deleted their account. They haven't replied to any messages recently and their last post was a week ago. Also, if you try to view their account, it says "This user's profile is not available". And when using the "@" feature, their profile does not come up as an option. All of this suggests that they deleted their forums account 🙁.
It says that when people are banned (or had their account deleted/have been network banned but that is rare).

But let’s not derail from the topic of the thread. Someone may want to take over, or we can wait until they are unbanned.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom