Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Free for All, try to stay on topic!

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
So I was playing Savannah map on ffa, when I discovered a suspicious button in a rock. I clicked on it, and I found that a piston noise was made. Then, I showed a player the button and they were clicking it while I found a secret hole the piston revealed. I went down the hole, where I found a secret tunnel that led to a weird area underground. It had a hot tub, fish tank, and other weird things. There was also a sign that said “The fish are in another castle!“ I have some pictures I took of it down below
IMG_2524.png

IMG_2526.png
IMG_2525.png
IMG_2523.png
IMG_2522.png
IMG_2521.png
IMG_2520.png

Attachments

• IMG_2524.png
    IMG_2524.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 5

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So I was playing Savannah map on ffa, when I discovered a suspicious button in a rock. I clicked on it, and I found that a piston noise was made. Then, I showed a player the button and they were clicking it while I found a secret hole the piston revealed. I went down the hole, where I found a secret tunnel that led to a weird area underground. It had a hot tub, fish tank, and other weird things. There was also a sign that said “The fish are in another castle!“ I have some pictures I took of it down below
View attachment 233534
View attachment 233527View attachment 233528View attachment 233530View attachment 233531View attachment 233532View attachment 233533
All secret rooms

Reactions: coolzombiee

zvnek

Aug 31, 2024
View attachment 233534
View attachment 233527View attachment 233528View attachment 233530View attachment 233531View attachment 233532View attachment 233533
WOAH that’s so cool!! How’d you even find it lol

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
WOAH that’s so cool!! How’d you even find it lol
I was playing the savannah map and found a secret button. I led a player over there and they spammed the button. I found the secret hole the piston opened and entered it where I found it (apparently there’s another one based on one of the signs)

zvnek

Aug 31, 2024
I was playing the savannah map and found a secret button. I led a player over there and they spammed the button. I found the secret hole the piston opened and entered it where I found it (apparently there’s another one based on one of the signs)
Wait where exactly is the button?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Lyriie's profile.
hellO LYRIIE

how are you doing

1727452929413.png
i didnt know status things existed but cool
Man, I love having basically four assignments already due on the first day of college!
Lord of Ducks wrote on Reesle's profile.
Thanks for the follow I didn't know I had till now, take one back!
Top Bottom