Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Henry

Apr 5, 2014
my house
Granted but they are invisible
I wish mark would stop making fake accounts (the one who caused all the chaos)

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
L2wish noob. I wish aimee would fix that avatar of hers, i am not used to it >.<
Granted, it was because my friends were looking at my profile. I don't know how to twist this one.. I'm seriously going to change it.. I was planning to anyway, thanks for reminding me.

I wish somebody would give me a cool picture to have as my profile picture..

Reactions: Anonymous User

TheBlueCreeper79

Jan 25, 2014
A cave in a hole in a ravine
Granted, it was because my friends were looking at my profile. I don't know how to twist this one.. I'm seriously going to change it.. I was planning to anyway, thanks for reminding me.

I COULD make one like mine but it would take 5 minutes and i have ninidea how to send it to you. Also when i get the details i spam you with troll faces and doge pictures. I wish i had made this thread. Also @kkbubble ,if all hacks were in vannila... why would mojang do that in the first place?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink

Granted, thebluecreeper79 will send you one, but it will be a melting snowman. I wish my teeth didn't ache D:

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

winterbear73788 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
You have a forums account what
Eli wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Where's your poopbrella?
Reesle just mentioned that you can report your own forums account
I was thinking of trying it,should I?
Kovu wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
this is sooo late but happy birthday :D
Just noticed that it is now possible to access the gift menu via the loot item in hotbar on Bedrock. I like that new feature!

IMG_6450.png
Top Bottom