Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 14, 2024
Every hunt ever as far as I can remember has involved you clicking something and running around the lobby trying to find whatever it is you need to find. This hunt is no different besides the fact that they are divided up into different quests.
Shouldn't you like.. make it a little fun or something? Repetitiveness kinda sucks.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
That’s understandable; but I think it makes more sense to view it as sort of an upgraded hunt rather than downgraded quests

I find it cool that the hunt was inside five new areas in the lobby rather than spread out in the lobby like before. In comparison to other lobby hunts, this one doesn’t seem as repetitive

Also, someone had to meticulously choose places for the creatures to be and adjust the map accordingly; plus some of the creatures can be difficult to get to which makes finding them somewhat rewarding, especially in the corn maze

Jul 14, 2024
That’s understandable; but I think it makes more sense to view it as sort of an upgraded hunt rather than downgraded quests

I find it cool that the hunt was inside five new areas in the lobby rather than spread out in the lobby like before. In comparison to other lobby hunts, this one doesn’t seem as repetitive

Also, someone had to meticulously choose places for the creatures to be and adjust the map accordingly; plus some of the creatures can be difficult to get to which makes finding them somewhat rewarding, especially in the corn maze
Yeah someone had to place them everywhere, but they do it for every lobby hunt. Walk for thing. walk to thing, right click...

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Are the pictures beautiful? :)
Minecraft_8_2_2024_1_44_12_AM.png
coolzombiee wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Ever going to make a yt channel?
Eli wrote on Maaarijn's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! 🦃🍁🇨🇦🎉
Hope you all have a great day spending time with friends and family. Make sure to take the time to reflect on everything you have to be thankful for.
Top Bottom