Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTz1Hamood

Sep 5, 2019
Team balance came with problems i believe. At some point, it would split up parties, wich is really not cool
Also It's unfortunate that people leave when they start losing and give those that join midgame a disadvantage since there's not much that can be done when it becomes like that..

There It's not just about losing
Some people also leave cus urgent stuff for them, but also mostly it's about disconnection and games crash aswell, and yeah that's too unfortunate to see happening, from my perspective.. I see if they stop Queuing players to started games would be a great idea, and i think it wouldn't make any problem aswell.. As there's already pretty alot of players playing the game, so they can just Queue up on a new game instead of a losing mid-game

I know there could be other reasons as well but yesterday, i've encountered so many games that started as a 5v1 or 5v2 which was not a thing before. Games would need 8 players to start & it was pretty unfortunate that players leave when they are vs good people.

I Queued multiple times into a 1v5
And yeah 80% of players do actually leave the game when they encounter a sweaty team, and just give up trying
I wish cam sees this post and
I hope he consider about a something
to fix this situation and make it right

Thanks for reading, have a great day! ^-^

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Team balance came with problems i believe. At some point, it would split up parties, wich is really not cool
Also It's unfortunate that people leave when they start losing and give those that join midgame a disadvantage since there's not much that can be done when it becomes like that..

Some people also leave cus urgent stuff for them, but also mostly it's about disconnection and games crash aswell, and yeah that's too unfortunate to see happening, from my perspective.. I see if they stop Queuing players to started games would be a great idea, and i think it wouldn't make any problem aswell.. As there's already pretty alot of players playing the game, so they can just Queue up on a new game instead of a losing mid-game

I know there could be other reasons as well but yesterday, i've encountered so many games that started as a 5v1 or 5v2 which was not a thing before. Games would need 8 players to start & it was pretty unfortunate that players leave when they are vs good people.

And yeah 80% of players do actually leave the game when they encounter a sweaty team, and just give up trying

queues may be too long if it doesnt queue in the middle so idk im :unsure:

Reactions: iTz1Hamood

iTz1Hamood

Sep 5, 2019
queues may be too long if it doesnt queue in the middle so idk im :unsure:
Actually it now has a good amount of players who are playing the game, also ctf overall is a fast paced game so players wouldn't take much to finish a game if that's what you think will make the Queues longer for new games.. So i am pretty sure there's enough players to Queue for new games without having a long Queue time

Reactions: Mappoe

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually it now has a good amount of players who are playing the game, also ctf overall is a fast paced game so players wouldn't take much to finish a game if that's what you think will make the Queues longer for new games.. So i am pretty sure there's enough players to Queue for new games without having a long Queue time
maybe but idk im fine with it as it is
anyway we all have our opinions

pleasedharch

Aug 17, 2022

fr they keep quiting thats also happening in ctf duels

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him

Yeah... it could be balanced in amount of players, and skill, but parties together

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on Reesle's profile.
Absolutely love the new About Page!

Fellow Spanish learner and EDM enjoyer here
TDF Fact stage 2-
Winner: Kevin Vauquelin
Kevin Vauquelin made his first victory in a grand tour today, this is for his teams Arkea - B&B hotels the same.
Fact: For his team this is only the second world tour win, the other one was won by Nairo Quintana, you may recognise his name.
CrystalLegend01 wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Owl🦉
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Owl🦉
BurgerCat13 wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Owl🦉

hoot hoot
Top Bottom