Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Free for All, try to stay on topic!
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
when i select a map or gamemode in giga and ffa, lets say theres 45 players on a mode and when i join, theres like none or 3

why are you lying
There probably is a map open with that count thats why, youre just getting put in a different one based on your region. They aint lying about player counts tho (that i hope)

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Yeah this is new. CubeCraft is transferring a lot of gamemodes to the new matchmaking system. I'm pretty sure it's still in development though.

So far this is in Free For All, BlockWars Giga, BlockWars 5v5, and Lucky Islands. For Free For All, they said that players are now grouped based on their region more aggressively. For all the other modes, it just says that they were migrated to a "more advanced matchmaking system".

This means that in Free For All (and possibly other modes), even if it says that there are a certain amount of players, you might not be placed in a lobby with a lot of players because most of them are in a different region.

ItzGreenWolf

Mar 9, 2023
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Cool,
I see the potential in this

Yeah this is new. CubeCraft is transferring a lot of gamemodes to the new matchmaking system. I'm pretty sure it's still in development though.

So far this is in Free For All, BlockWars Giga, BlockWars 5v5, and Lucky Islands. For Free For All, they said that players are now grouped based on their region more aggressively. For all the other modes, it just says that they were migrated to a "more advanced matchmaking system".

This means that in Free For All (and possibly other modes), even if it says that there are a certain amount of players, you might not be placed in a lobby with a lot of players because most of them are in a different region.
I mean, it’s good. Makes match making a bit faster

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on CagriCann's profile.
happy birthday!
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
WELCOME
BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
Top Bottom