Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
The newest bundle “beach“ is 4,280 minecoins (around there) and it has only like 10-15 items, with only 500vxp given. The ranks which are way more cheaper give more vxp to the player than the new beach bundle. Cubecraft should remove the bundle or reduce the price by a lot in order to make the server more fun, because the hive is being played by a lot more players than cubecraft nowadays. (This is just a thought)

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
The newest bundle “beach“ is 4,280 minecoins (around there) and it has only like 10-15 items, with only 500vxp given. The ranks which are way more cheaper give more vxp to the player than the new beach bundle. Cubecraft should remove the bundle or reduce the price by a lot in order to make the server more fun, because the hive is being played by a lot more players than cubecraft nowadays. (This is just a thought)
No, the new beach bundle is 990 minecoins.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I’m now a Well-Known Member! Thank you to everyone who counted towards my reaction score!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Thank you so much for accepting my friend request!!! I actually wanna fight u. Good for u im controller
Hoshi wrote on Lyriie's profile.
omg a cute person
Top Bottom