• It's cool but i live in another country and i'm sad now :(

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Hmm, i don't know

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey everybody, Gaaabb here with another suggestion!

Meeting:
One week ago i was thinking... How cool would it be if there is a CubeCraft meeting in: Amsterdam! (Sorry for the people that live in another country) I was so exited that i thought that i needed to write a thread about it! Please say under here what your opinion is! And don't forget to
stay happy! :-)
-Gaaabb

Reactions: Baploon

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, no. CubeCraft is not just a normal community. It's a super big community and Amsterdam is way to small for CubeCraft. Also, a lot of people live in America or another country. It'll be very difficult for them to go to Amsterdam. Maybe several meetings at several places around the world? I have to say no to this suggestion though.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Could also be organised during minecon or something, and probably smarter to organise in the UK as that is also where ccgn HQ is. I think it would be pretty cool though to have an event or so. But once again, minecon is pretty well suited for an event like this so I'm saying no to organising a whole event (will probably delay updates and stuff too) but yes to the idea of an event within minecon or a different gaming event.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
CubeCon? I honestly don't think CubeCraft is nearly big enough to have one meetup, nevermind multiple if that is the case.

CubeCraft is probably the most diverse server there is, we've got English people, Spanish, Dutch, Arabic, and Russian. There's no way we'd be able to get enough CubeCrafters to travel to these locations.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head

Meeting:
One week ago i was thinking... How cool would it be if there is a CubeCraft meeting in: Amsterdam! (Sorry for the people that live in another country) I was so exited that i thought that i needed to write a thread about it! Please say under here what your opinion is! And don't forget to
stay happy! :)
-Gaaabb
I live in amsterdam sooo, we can meet?

Reactions: Gaaabb

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Meeting:
-Gaaabb
You could just call random people on discord if you want.
There is already staff meetings and I don't really see a point of member meetings.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You could just call random people on discord if you want.
There is already staff meetings and I don't really see a point of member meetings.
You've just outright phased out every convention ever.

The point is that it's a friendly experience, it's like the difference between a LAN party and an online session. There is bonding, contact and expressions.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Well, no. CubeCraft is not just a normal community. It's a super big community and Amsterdam is way to small for CubeCraft. Also, a lot of people live in America or another country. It'll be very difficult for them to go to Amsterdam. Maybe several meetings at several places around the world? I have to say no to this suggestion though.
And what if there are several meetings in different countries would you say yes?

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea

Meeting:
-Gaaabb

I love the idea of meeting people from Cubecraft. What we do have to accept like some other people are saying, that we have people playing on CubeCraft from not only the Netherlands but from other countries. By holding this don't you think that the people that can't come would feel left out? I think that's something we are trying to avoid because Mods, Helpers, Admins and Members here are working hard everyday to make everyone feel like they are part of the community.

Now for the main reason I decided to comment. You said you wanted to host a meeting in Amsterdam but where exactly? You can't just host it in your living room. Also I don't know if it's the same in Amsterdam as it is in America, but you can't just bring a large group of people to one spot with out (sometimes) a license and other times you would have to rent it out.
Now say everyone did agreee to do this idea. (In Amsterdam with the same rules to pay a rent/lease for land and/or have a license to hold a meeting for that many people) who would pay for the entire event to actually happen?

Last edited:

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
And @iCheeetah did you just say Amsterdam is to small for the CubeCraft community? xD
Amsterdam is to big lol, Ariana grande and other celebrities gives shows in Amsterdam and you said it is to small? @Fariss

Reactions: Fristey

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I love the idea of meeting people from Cubecraft. What we do have to except like some other people are saying, that we people playing on CubeCraft are from not only the Netherlands but from other countries. By holding this don't you think that the people that can't come would feel left out? I think that's something we are trying to avoid because Mods, Helpers and Members here is working hard to make everyone feel like they are party of the community.

Now for the main reason I decided to comment. You said you wanted to host a meeting in Amsterdam but where exactly? You can't just host it in you living room. Also I don't know if it's the same in Amsterdam as it is in America, but you can't just bring a large group of people to one spot with out (sometimes) a license and other times you would have to rent it out.
Now say everyone did agreee to do this idea. (In Amsterdam with the same rules to pay a rent/lease for land and/or have a license to hold a meeting for that many people) who would pay for the entire event to actually happen?
But i think it is a cool idea to do meetings on several places in the world!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
And what if there are several meetings in different countries would you say yes?
No.

And @iCheeetah did you just say Amsterdam is to small for the CubeCraft community? xD
Amsterdam is to big lol, Ariana grande and other celebrities gives shows in Amsterdam and you said it is to small? @Fariss
Do you even know how big the CubeCraft community is? Amsterdam is very big too, indeed, but I'm not sure if it's as big as the CubeCraft community.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You've just outright phased out every convention ever.

The point is that it's a friendly experience, it's like the difference between a LAN party and an online session. There is bonding, contact and expressions.
You can honestly just call random people and see if they answer.
I don't really see why its needs to get added in + why does it need to be in Amsterdam time?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom