Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
So if you have cubelets and NO points or points but want more?
I want to suggest to make an another shop so we have 2 shops for the game itself and one for selling heads for x points.
You know the shops when you click on the books? Right!
So if somebody wants a head what that person doesn't have he/she can buy from his/her points!
For example i sell a head for 500 points and somebody buys that for 500 points you have 500 more points! And the other player is happy with his new head!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, because it would be more fun If every player can earn their own points. Also most friends like to have the same head.
I just don't agree and don't like it. Sorry.

B

Britney Spears

Would defeat the purpose of Cubelets, not that they have a purpose though, they're useless as if now anyway as once you're playing on CubeCraft for a while, you'll keep getting the same drops.

Reactions: RayzMC

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is the same with giving points to another player, I think you should earn the heads yourself and fair. If you buy a Head, you didn't get it yourself nor fair. I don't agree.

OreoCookieBar

Apr 1, 2017
So if you have cubelets and NO points or points but want more?
I want to suggest to make an another shop so we have 2 shops for the game itself and one for selling heads for x points.
You know the shops when you click on the books? Right!
So if somebody wants a head what that person doesn't have he/she can buy from his/her points!
For example i sell a head for 500 points and somebody buys that for 500 points you have 500 more points! And the other player is happy with his new head!
Yeah I think this is an awesome idea to have! I would love to have this trading type of thing! I can finally get rid of the stuff I don't want/need, and get in return some points! :D

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really like this idea, as the point of cubelets is its random, you never know what you are going to get from it. Whereas this goes against that, and I don't really like it

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Would defeat the purpose of Cubelets, not that they have a purpose though, they're useless as if now anyway as once you're playing on CubeCraft for a while, you'll keep getting the same drops.
I agree.
Adding on, you are meant to earn it yourself, not buying it from someone.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Alright I'll be doing the Q and A in about a day (maybe two depending where you live.)
Am I the only one who just realized that @Austin added the [Web] prefix back to Feedback and Suggestions? :facepalm:

Screen Shot 2024-10-19 at 5.25.15 PM.png
thanks to everyone who appreciated my new video <3
BicolourSine41 wrote on Keanu's profile.
@Marieke2001 is best
Top Bottom