• nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
Hello,
My friends and I often want to compete against each other so we can see who is better and have some fun.
Though we find it hard to do when we have to queue snipe each other then try not to get eliminated by another player.
It eventually gets laggy from the constant re-queueing leaving us frustrated and upset(sometimes even when we do the party join trick).
If we were to have a way to make custom/private matches we would be able to play instantly and have some more fun on a server we all love.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This would also be fun to have on Java edition, private games with your friends, or meeting new people could add a fun custom community feel. It can be frustrating when you just want to play with some close friends and then you're all getting killed by different people, having to wait a while, etc. so I think if they made this an option for parties a lot of people would use it. This could also be good for improving newer player's skills as they could join a game with people their skill level instead of having to learn against people that have been playing for years. +1 from me!

Reactions: byelol

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Private games are are really good idea. +1

However, I can see widespread access being possibly detrimental to public games and potentially a strain on the server capacity (I am in no way knowledgeable enough to be sure this will be the case). The server seems to have a chill atmosphere so the prospect of a game that doesn't count for anything would be enticing for many. I also notice many people playing in groups, so its possible that traffic on private game servers being particularly high if they were open to everyone. I can definitely see ability to host private games as a VIP perk, perhaps for higher levels, and for designated people such at YT rank or specific community organizers.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
this would be a great idea but not everyone should be able to make private games. Maybe the level 5 VIP, YouTubers and staff team (to make tournaments). If everyone is able to make private games there would be a lot of lag by the big amount of private games getting run.

CKelting

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
I think this is an amazing idea it would help out a lot, if someone wanted to host there own tournament with there friend or people from a discord server to see who is the best.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I think this would be great, however it is very expensive to implement something like this so it probably couldn't be available for everyone to use, probably level 3 VIP upwards

Reactions: Beller5
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Happy World Okapi Day

1729265053671.png
Casualpoalrbear wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Happy birthday. I am definitely late.
BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
Top Bottom