• Unsure

• Dark evening, light day

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
For me, Dark Mode feels too weird; it kind of makes it harder to focus on information that I read, which could partially be because I am not used to reading white text on a black background. Also, it seems like the blue used in the website theme goes better with white than it does with black, and there’s this odd sense of contrast in my opinion. I prefer the overall feeling of Light Mode too. Overall, Dark Mode feels kind of distracting to me

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
For me, Dark Mode feels too weird; it kind of makes it harder to focus on information that I read, which could partially be because I am not used to reading white text on a black background. Also, it seems like the blue used in the website theme goes better with white than it does with black, and there’s this odd sense of contrast in my opinion. I prefer the overall feeling of Light Mode too. Overall, Dark Mode feels kind of distracting to me
I 100% agree with the feeling of dark mode being distracting.

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Dark mode for obvious reasons
>Its much more pleasing to look at
>You can see the text much better in bright/dark rooms

In contrast to light mode where you get to see the gates of heaven in front of your screen
1720273905656.jpeg

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Yanmiz Caught Reaching In FHD💀
Yet another Forums Halloween easter egg: When you go to the Halloween Event announcement, it plays a Minecraft cave noise.
Eli
The Ender wanted me to say, they hope you join us at their mansion this Sunday... https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/community-games-7.372215/
Forgot to say, happy spooky month everyone!! 👻
Top Bottom