Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No (Explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I think that a date indicator should be added to Cubecraft so the mods could know if a report video is in the two week guideline. This will also work for screenshots too. I feel that some people are abusing this and are reporting people more than once for the same offense when they only did it on one occasion. If you look on my screenshot I have circled an area where the date could be added to where it will not cause that much of a distraction. I know that Hypixel does this and it is not that annoying on their server. I only feel that this should be added because of the loopholes you can go through when reporting a player

Attachments

• Inked2017-07-08_15.48.02_LI.jpg
    Inked2017-07-08_15.48.02_LI.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 160

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well I'm only concerned about one thing. How will it work with timezones?
Do we have to set them before we join the server? Or will it have a set time?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I 100% agree with this suggestion. Though sometimes timezones may change the fact of how old the report is which could be by a day or less which doesn't really make a difference.
+1

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
z
I think that a date indicator should be added to Cubecraft so the mods could know if a report video is in the two week guideline. This will also work for screenshots too. I feel that some people are abusing this and are reporting people more than once for the same offense when they only did it on one occasion. If you look on my screenshot I have circled an area where the date could be added to where it will not cause that much of a distraction. I know that Hypixel does this and it is not that annoying on their server. I only feel that this should be added because of the loopholes you can go through when reporting a player

Although Hypickle and Xturtleplex have this its still an AWESOME IDEA
+1
Except some people might forget and still have someone cussing someone out but MEH

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yes, it works on other servers and cube could definetly use this!

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I think this is very smart idea! So people can't report multiple times.

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom