Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 22, 2024
Tunisia
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is insanely active on bedrock,in the ather hand java network not the same at all...they should find a solution for that,what I see that peaple don't play java cuz of:Few gamemodes,Very competitive communty full of sweats and toxic players.

Reactions: Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Duolingo
Cubecraft Java used to be way bigger than it is today, but was slowly losing players after the Covid ended. This resulted games not starting fast enough especially during inactive hours, and this forced Cubecraft to remove many of their gamemodes and maps back in 2022. Some players quit playing after this change, and I think it's safe to say that 2023 was the hardest year for Cubecraft Java in history. But now Cubecraft is getting more players again, and they are currently trying to add some of the gamemodes back as a "limited time gamemodes" along side with brand new gamemodes like Pillars of Fortune and Bedwars. Though they haven't mentioned anything about adding more limited time gamemodes after the Ender and Snowman survival, I still hope that we will see games like Minerware and Team Skywars return later.

And it's also worth mentioning that Bedrock is also just overall more popular version of Minecraft, since mobile and console players can't play Java.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

emqtionall wrote on S4nne's profile.
<3
i got banned for drag clicking lol and my appeal still got denied what
The Susan Train looks so good being decked-out for Halloween!
IMG_6528.png
YaaY I'm on 2 Leaderboards 😊
Loskol wrote on Aymencrafter21's profile.
Thank you for follow!
Top Bottom