Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

TorandoChaser

Novice Member
May 17, 2020
I have mixed feelings about those two maps. On the one hand, I don't like the distance and extra work needed to get off my island. On the other hand, it's kind of nice to have maps that take a little longer to play than the usual 2-3min games on other maps. Variety is good.

The Cakes map is doable, you only need to punch like four of the log blocks on your island to get to middle, but Islands... it's a beautiful map and it comes with interesting pvp dynamics but the distances are horrid especially if you spawn on a corner island, you need to punch like 7-8 blocks to get anywhere near middle. I tend to see a lot more campers/skybasers on Islands than on any other map, so I think the distance may be a bit too much because some players seem to get discouraged and look for other ways to win. Games tend to be in the 5-7 minute range, sometimes even longer, on Islands.

Like I said, I have mixed feelings. I don't always want my maps to be lightning fast, but I think the distances on Islands maybe ought to be shortened a little. Cakes I think is alright as it is.

TorandoChaser

Novice Member
May 17, 2020
One thing I forgot to add about Islands... the distance between middle and the outer islands is so great that nametags can't be seen from middle, which makes finding the last few players really tedious. That is a big factor for me feeling like Islands is a little too big.

Reactions: Sardonyq
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on thatonerusty's profile.
Happy Birthday Rusty! 🍰🎉
Reesle wrote on jacob12dx's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳🎈
UncleSpect wrote on CagriCann's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom