Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 48685

I think that just like many other servers, not gonna name 'em, I think cubecraft should have a default kit selection,
meaning: If you choose a kit once in a game, you will use it the next games too, unless you pick a different one. Why? Because why not?
I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood to create a bigger thread than this.
Thanks for reading,
PinkGangsterGoat

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
This suggestion has been posted several times. But still, most people want this to be added.
I would like this to be added, Since the majority of the players always forget to pick their kits.
By this, they would get less advantage of winning the game, and it's not going to be fair since
others have got their kits, but you haven't.
If this suggestion is added, Everything would be fair, whilst everyone never forgets his kit again
and has a advantage of winning the game :p

Reactions: Daniel_H212

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
yes yes that kit I always use
some people use different kits very often in other words some people don't really just chose 1 kit
so... what you gonna do

Also what about players who like to go hardcore and not chose kits but maybe they chose a kit last round

Pandaa

Forum Expert
JHIT6UV.gif

@Tacosbefriends opinion?
Having a default kit would stop me from panicking about not getting the kit on time. Yes from me!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I hav seen these types of threads.

I totally agree, I sometimes forget to pick a kit, this way at least we get to have out previous kit.

+1 as always

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
As many people that say that it is been suggesting before, is it loved. I like also this idea, I have making a suggestion before for automatic voting.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Yes please! Adding this would make things way easier instead of picking it every game, especially Skywars!

D

Deleted member 48685

To the people that said that it has been suggested many times before, I don't really care to be honest.
All I want is this to be a thing <3

Reactions: DanDaDino

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I like this idea because I only pick one kit in every game and just to not click the same kit over and over I would like it just automatic choose the kits in the next game for me... :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RY0613's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Has anyone else had this happen, xD
IMG_2561.jpeg
CTF was SUPER glitched yesterday xD
IMG_6660.png

IMG_6661.png

IMG_6662.png
Just realized that I reached 2k reaction score, thank you everyone!
Top Bottom