Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should CubeCraft add in the BedWars network? (You can choose more than 1 option)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 2, 2024
United Kingdom, Europe
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft BedWars network is good and not complicated, but there might be new team sizes/modes for improvements.
Your opinions and thoughts matter the most! :cubie2:

TO CUBECRAFT DEVELOPERS: Please also vote as well (you don't have to) and if you are planning to add one of these, please post it on the update board -> In progress, and take your time developing on such updates. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Solo, duels 1v1 and more maps/items, maps with another form of islands and other places for the diamond gens.

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
1v1,2v2,and solos sound good. I would also like a mega 10v10v10v10 although it may take a long time

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
CubeCraft BedWars network is good and not complicated, but there might be new team sizes/modes for improvements.
Your opinions and thoughts matter the most! :cubie2:

TO CUBECRAFT DEVELOPERS: Please also vote as well (you don't have to) and if you are planning to add one of these, please post it on the update board -> In progress, and take your time developing on such updates. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Ok you asked if anyone wanted CHAOS seriously how would that even work, would there be like some of the skywars chaos items in there?

Tevania

Jun 11, 2024
I really want a Bedwars Solo, because I'm more of a Solo player.

Even though the strategies in Bedwars Solo are more limited than in Bedwars Duo. I'd like to say that if you're not in a group with someone, it's a pain to put up with your random teammate (I'm not necessarily any better, by the way).

With your team-mate speeding around all the islands in the game without doing a single thing other than provoking all the teams, it's exhausting.

When your teammate spends 3 minutes at the base generator to... er... do something? It's nerve-wracking.

In short, playing Bedwars as a Duo without being in an established group with someone you know is like playing Bedwars solo most of the time, except that your teammate makes the most irrational choices and seems to have as many reflexes as a comatose person.

Conclusion: Please let me be asocial.

Apr 2, 2024
United Kingdom, Europe
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok you asked if anyone wanted CHAOS seriously how would that even work, would there be like some of the skywars chaos items in there?
Basically SkyWars chaos

I really want a Bedwars Solo, because I'm more of a Solo player.

Even though the strategies in Bedwars Solo are more limited than in Bedwars Duo. I'd like to say that if you're not in a group with someone, it's a pain to put up with your random teammate (I'm not necessarily any better, by the way).

With your team-mate speeding around all the islands in the game without doing a single thing other than provoking all the teams, it's exhausting.

When your teammate spends 3 minutes at the base generator to... er... do something? It's nerve-wracking.

In short, playing Bedwars as a Duo without being in an established group with someone you know is like playing Bedwars solo most of the time, except that your teammate makes the most irrational choices and seems to have as many reflexes as a comatose person.

Conclusion: Please let me be asocial.
I feel the same, plus if your friends aren't online either :(

1v1,2v2,and solos sound good. I would also like a mega 10v10v10v10 although it may take a long time
Let's hope!

Solo, duels 1v1 and more maps/items, maps with another form of islands and other places for the diamond gens.
Good idea

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜