Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeoLejeuneYT

Jul 6, 2023
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I am sorry to say that but one of my account got hacked so I did another account,
And because my old account got hacked, It post weird invites in the chat I think, so if there is any way I can get unbanned it Will be great, my new account is cocosurfvr, and my old account is cococcn I think

Thanks for reading this

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I am sorry to say that but one of my account got hacked so I did another account,
And because my old account got hacked, It post weird invites in the chat I think, so if there is any way I can get unbanned it Will be great, my new account is cocosurfvr, and my old account is cococcn I think

Thanks for reading this
You apply unbanned from discord the bot of cubecraft send you a link you click it to apply in the profile conversation of the mod who ban you

llvqs

Feb 25, 2024
UAE

Thanks for reading this
The bot dms you a appeal link in dms with the reason of ban, click it and you’ll message the moderator that banned you in the sub forums

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on CagriCann's profile.
happy birthday!
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
WELCOME
BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
Top Bottom