Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ifrågönskt

Sep 27, 2024
sites.google.com
i don't know why, but it looks like ranks give some advantage, maybe one of these
a) people are extremely experienced and decided to buy the rank
b) ranks actually give goofy reach
and i'm also suspicious that /report doesn't have a "reach" reason
i might be overly weird but that's what i'm noticing

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
It’s just coincidential. Ranks do NOT give you any sort of advantage over other players in any way.

Mojang restricts what purchasable content can and cannot be, and its EULA prohibits the sale of items (or ranks) that would provide players with a real advantage over others. So no, ranked players do not receive extra reach or any other PvP related perk, it just happens to be that the people who play CubeCraft the most are those more prone to buy ranks.

Last edited:

ifrågönskt

Sep 27, 2024
sites.google.com
It’s just coincidential. Ranks do NOT give you any sort of advantage over other players in any way.

Mojang restricts what purchasable content can and cannot be, and it’s EULA prohibits the sale of items (or ranks) that would provide players with a real advantage over others. So no, ranked players do not receive extra reach or any other PvP related perk, it just happens to be that the people who play CubeCraft the most are those more prone to buy ranks.
thank you for the reply! that makes a lot of sense =)
and by the way, how do people have this bio thing at the bottom? for yours it says "Words make a wonderful interface. Very flexible, and less terrifying than staring at the reality behind the screen."

Reactions: Eli

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
thank you for the reply! that makes a lot of sense =)
and by the way, how do people have this bio thing at the bottom? for yours it says "Words make a wonderful interface. Very flexible, and less terrifying than staring at the reality behind the screen."
thats your signature, when you click on this link:
or click on your profile picture right above in the corner your get a list of options, click "signature"

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Reesle wrote on tarakmehta4960's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉
Thjis wrote on caraMel's profile.
Mel.gif
Thanks for the kind messages everyone, I've had a great day ♥️
Top Bottom