Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
shoots 10 arrows every second , it should have a low durability and shouldn't stop shooting unless it's removed from main hand or the other hand . Available for 64 diamonds

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
shoots 10 arrows every second , it should have a low durability and shouldn't stop shooting unless it's removed from main hand or the other hand . Available for 64 diamonds
Intresting idea, but have you considered what would happen if a camper had these weapons? 15 block range is still pretty good for campers when opposite teams are trying to safe bridge towards them. I think Power/Punch bows are enough, and adding another bow type is kind of a waste of time.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
3CFcHZU.gif

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This sounds like a ridiculously unbalanced bow. It wouldn't be fair and making camping very easy. Definitely shouldn't be added.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
It's mid to close range it won't be good for campers , especially if It's a one time use weapon

If it were for emeralds I don't think it would be easy to get either

I just want to execute hordes of enemies with a Gatling it'll be fun

The Gatling would spray arrows instead of shoot them properly in a line

Also ,how would someone camp with a bow that can only shoot low range

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
nah it is way to Under powered add a 3 second time limit and an always hit feature that would be balance *Wink* *Wink* *Nudge* *Nudge*
Yeah that is kind of way too OP even for OP style eggwars standards

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
No, it will just make the game way more harder. The current bows we have is enough. When your trying to safe bridge to them an they are using this to whoever is building to them, that would just make the game last so much more longer and boring.
I'm not a fan of that, so it's a -1 .

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No thanks.
First of all, this would encourage bowspamming in close range to prevent melee
Second of all, it's out of place to have it in eggwars. It doesn't really fit well with everything else.
Third of all, we have enough bows as it is. This will give them even more reason to camp for 10 minutes, and that's not something most of us want.

It's a neat suggestion, but I really don't think it'd fit in a game like Eggwars. Maybe it could fit in an arcade game? Who knows.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Nice idea but I feel that this would encourage camping way to much. With the punch bow already making campers job fairly easy, this would just be the icing on the cake to them.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Wood storage wall in a new modded world 🙏

2024-10-22_18.10.06.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
CONGRATS!
I have reached 200 reaction score, and 100 messages! Thanks everybody!
UncleSpect wrote on Sebiebo's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hi, you're great. Bye!
Top Bottom