Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

feferino

Feb 12, 2017
Around the computer
my 2 most hated things: rulebreakers and throwable items in skywars.

I think you all had experience when you're bridging someone throws eggs and snowballs at you:mad::mad::mad:. That just makes game harder to win and there is no point of bow when ''i can just throw snowballs at him''
What i want?
I want eggs and snowballs to be removed from skywars chests COMPLETELY and UTTERELY beacuse there is no point of them
and
I want bows to appear more ussualy in chests

Thanks for reading the thread

~feferino

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House

I think you all had experience when you're bridging someone throws eggs and snowballs at you:mad::mad::mad:. That just makes game harder to win and there is no point of bow when ''i can just throw snowballs at him''
What i want?
I want eggs and snowballs to be removed from skywars chests COMPLETELY and UTTERELY beacuse there is no point of them
and

~feferino
No.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
When the game 'skywars' got released bows, snowballs, eggs etc were already part of the game and i feel you and i understand, (Sometimes i'm salty to ._.) that you are annoyed by that 'noobs' that are constantly throwing snowballs at you. But it's part of the game so for me it's unnecessary to remove them and i think CubeCraft will never remove the 'throwable things'.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Nope. They're all a part of the game. You also get killed by a sword right? Do you want the swords to be removed out of Skywars? I want to keep all the things in Skywars.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Since people do not seem to support this idea, how about a new game that plays like skywars with the exception that there is no void? It would be a mix of skywars gameplay and survival games maps and easily the best game on cube.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

What i want?
and

~feferino
The point of skywars is for it to be difficult. Although it is annoying how you are going to pvp someone and they just snowball you off

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net

What i want?
and

~feferino
Even though I hate eggs and snowballs this is a very bad idea because a majority of the catch is to be able to survive on a sky island so why would you take out the element that challenges the entire purpose

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom