Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So the map is fine. The are some balancing things I have issues with. The dia gens in mid shouldnt be lvl 3 and 2.

Heres why

The high lvl gens make it too easy to get stacked. The first person to mid will get a ton of dias and gold. They will get half iron half chain armor and a dia sword, while everyone has leather. It simply is too op. The teams with leather cant do anythin because the instantly get destroyed by the team with dia swords.

The map is fine, but please bring both dia gens doen to lvl 1 and the gold gens to lvl 2. This gives thr teams who dont get to mid a much fairer chance.

Reactions: Priley

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I understand what you mean, but on the other hand everyone goes quickly to mid and then you can go to their island/ egg

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
NO! The map is for Eggwars, not for hardcore eggwars camping 10h in 1 game- mode. I like to play fast games and the map beach still manages to get campy. that would slower down the game 10 times and if a game in it lasts for at least 15minutes anyways now it would last for 2 hours.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I think you have to make sure to be the first at mid and the dia generator on your Island is quite annoying to reach so I prefer going to mid for diamonds. I personally like Beach because it's one of the few maps where camping is hard.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think you have to make sure to be the first at mid and the dia generator on your Island is quite annoying to reach so I prefer going to mid for diamonds. I personally like Beach because it's one of the few maps where camping is hard.
I actually agree with the position of the dia gen. They should move it to be inside the little alcove thing. Next to the deactivated iron gen would be a good spot in my opinion.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
A lot of people like the beach map because it's a really rushy map, whoever gets to middle first has an higher chance of winning but this Is a really good idea to add so games don't end as fast.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
The high lvl gens make it too easy to get stacked
If you come at the same time as your enemy, you can steal it.

They will get half iron half chain armor and a dia sword, while everyone has leather. It simply is too op. The teams with leather cant do anythin because the instantly get destroyed by the team with dia swords.
Isn't that like the whole purpose of the map, is it?

And as Nuutu said, games of 2 hours aren't fun to play. Getting to mid, get diamonds and gold, destroy eggs and kill people is much more fun.

But maybe you're right, the gens are too OP, so I think make both of the diamon generators level 2 and let the gold generators how they are.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I afraid I don't agree. The high level dia and gold gens at mid make an interesting trade of. If you go to mid and you don't have full obi your egg is gone if you don't look out. The egg is in front of the bridge so it's not hard to just walk up to an island and take it. But you do get full iron. Which isn't too OP, if you're good at PVP or you're with 2-3 players you can easily take out a full iron. And remember the void kills everyone!
And the place of the dia is something I like as well. It's really effective against camping, since when you're farming dia you can't simply go the villager and buy stuff. You firstly need to cross the void.
I really like the map I don't think I would want to see anything changed!

Reactions: Lozora
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom