Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xNessus

Novice Member
Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
Hello.. Am I the only one who thinks that the Mitemaster you buy from the perk shop is way too overpowered for the price of 5 emeralds??

My suggestion is to increase its price or at least make it last for 5 or 3 minutes, after which it disappears and you have to buy it again.

Even Netherite armor and Notch apples can’t withstand it; it's way too strong for the price of 5 emeralds. This isn't fair..

Thanks

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it is specifically too overpowered, but it is just really annoying to play against. Obviously, being outgeared is no fun, but that is easily tackled by getting gear yourself. There isn't much you can do about the mites, while they are interfering with PvP and just general gameplay more than any other item in the game. Making it a limited time only would make a good compromise

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello.. Am I the only one who thinks that the Mitemaster you buy from the perk shop is way too overpowered for the price of 5 emeralds??

My suggestion is to increase its price or at least make it last for 5 or 3 minutes, after which it disappears and you have to buy it again.

Even Netherite armor and Notch apples can’t withstand it; it's way too strong for the price of 5 emeralds. This isn't fair..

Thanks
I don't agree because this perk is already nerf

• Disagree
Reactions: xNessus

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it is specifically too overpowered, but it is just really annoying to play against. Obviously, being outgeared is no fun, but that is easily tackled by getting gear yourself. There isn't much you can do about the mites, while they are interfering with PvP and just general gameplay more than any other item in the game. Making it a limited time only would make a good compromise
It doesn't change much in PvP, the only change is that it's impossible to combo Mit Master users

• Disagree
Reactions: Loskol and xNessus

nicething

May 16, 2024

Thanks
Hi, i dont think mitemaster should be nerfed, most of the games with overpowered are short or will go into the lategame but nobody really buys it since most of the times its 1/2 rerolls and 5 emeralds. I dont really play overpowered since im more like a normal player but with the experience that i have of the games that are short or long mitemaster is not really used.

• Unsure
Reactions: Reesle and xNessus

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him

Thanks
7 emeralds is good and ive made a suggestion like this before. View it here! Feel free to react! (Dont post bc it will.be necroposting)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Unicorn & pegasus buddies anyone??? 🦄
Another overpriced bundle.... I get it that its multiple varients and animated but come on... £10 is way too much
BicolourSine41 wrote on Beth's profile.
Good job!
NADER KANAAN wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thx for the follow 😊😅
Top Bottom