Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 14, 2024
Every damn time I play Eggwars people are voting for Overpowered. It happens every time and it only ever results in my team getting rushed in 15 seconds by some tryhard and it's not fun. I haven't seen voting for hardcore, it's only ever overpowered and it's unfun and I think it should be removed.

Darwin7

Apr 26, 2023
Floptropica lands 🥰 - jk - France
Pronouns
He/Him
Every damn time I play Eggwars people are voting for Overpowered. It happens every time and it only ever results in my team getting rushed in 15 seconds by some tryhard and it's not fun. I haven't seen voting for hardcore, it's only ever overpowered and it's unfun and I think it should be removed.
Hi !

:cube_arrow: Overpowered It's A Vote Like Any Other Votes In Eggwars , It Is Above All A Choice Made By The Players , And Compared To Hardcore There Is A Big Difference ...

On hardcore you wait a century to have your armor and the blocks etc.. While on overpowered it's much easier to have your armor and blocks And go fight the enemy . on hardcore you have to wait for a century to get some stuff. And the game with hardcore is very long too ,

:cube_arrow: You Can Buy Egg Wars Rank , So You Can Vote Too, And The Most Voted Mode Is Selected .

Tbh If They Removed The Overpowered Mode . This Its Going To Disturbs A Lot Of People Who Bought The Rank For This.

It's my pov.

> Thanks for reading :kermitwhat:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
If only more people used their words!!
Flxen wrote on IDogxiee369's profile.
Thanks for the Follow!
Whats the best duo skywars map?
Crushing wheels here to crush all your dreams (and ores) 💪

2024-10-25_21.25.01.png
coolzombiee wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy b-day!
Top Bottom