Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xNessus

Novice Member
Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
Hello , Am I the only one who thinks that Tnt is too overpowered in Eggwars?

Negatives of this Knockback:

1: If the person is not fast in using anything, his chance to survive vs tnt is zero
See here:

2: Even if he has Feather Leap, his chance to survive is still zero

3: I can't play 1 Game without choosing Kit Feather Falling IV so I don't die because of Tnt because it causes high Knockback and even if i use it sometimes i die too ..

If Nerf was made for Fireball because it was too overpowerd, what about TNT?

My first suggestion is to remove 30% or 40% of the current KnockBack..

My second suggestion is to double the price.

Give me back the Fireball too. This Fireball is useless.

Thank you.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I agree 100%. I haven't enjoyed Eggwars as much lately because of the TNT being this op. I really hope they will nerf it.

• Agree
Reactions: xNessus

xNessus

Novice Member
Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
TNT is fine right now, we dont want +300000000h long games with runners and autoclickers thanks, its not fun
Be honest broski , you are not playing against any pro player??, all you do is winfarming in duo maps like forest with another players like you no more , and if a pro player enters, you will vote hardcore until they leaves or you kill them using power bow . I played a lot in the past weeks and I did not fight you once , dont talk about 30000 minute game if u dont even join 4 players maps have a nice day broski <3 .

xNessus

Novice Member
Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
However, my suggestion wasn't to completely remove the knockback effect of TNT. Instead, CubeCraft has altered the game's balance in such a way that the person who gets more gold and buys more TNT has a significantly higher chance of winning. This is because the TNT knockback is so overpowerd , even if you use Feather Leap, Enderpearl, or the Feather Falling IV kit , you can die too .

LunarLynx

Jul 26, 2024
TNT is fine right now, we dont want +300000000h long games with runners and autoclickers thanks, its not fun
Maybe it’s fun for u but let’s talk about player’s who are new or have less experience even players who play alot die alot to it because of the bugs i say even though it’s good to use against long games we should also think for new players to have fun too.

Maybe it’s fun for u but let’s talk about player’s who are new or have less experience even players who play alot die alot to it because of the bugs i say even though it’s good to use against long games we should also think for new players to have fun too.
And also to add as a extra little context most players who can’t handle a little competition usually switch to spamming tnt which is really annoying and makes the game only about tnt to win if ur playing alone for example or just against good players.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom