Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shall elytras be added? ( ill accept critisism)

• Maybe we can add more features to the elytra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DogzNAaron

Apr 2, 2017
Bandung, Indonesia
Hey guys! Before i start talking about my suggestion, i would like to thank everyone for being so friendly! :D

Elytras

I was on yesterday playing speed eggwars, it was me vs pink. I was alone, our eggs were destroyed. I stacked up on gear and i saw pink camping sky high on the sky, she had a bow. I went up there quietly. It was a hard fight but i managed, when i went back down there was no bridge. They broke it, i was terrified to be punished for camping, and if i jumped down i would die. All of the pink broke the ground under me, it was like spleef. And obviously i fell. I went to the next game and the exact same thing happened to my teammate. Is there any way to avoid campers?

Features:
Elytras cost 10 emeralds.
We can survive falling from towers.
If dont used properly, we can take crash damage.
Elytra has a (1 time) use.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanDaDino

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really don't know, I hear from many people 'Yes!' and from many people 'Noooooo, absolutely not.'. So I really have to think about it more.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like the elytras And I support this idea, Maybe There Will come elytrawars. There Will come a little Eggwars update There come an enderpearl for 64 diamonts.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Suggested before.

Yes, it would definitely be a lot more fun and interesting. However in terms of this suggestion, we get both opinions and reactions, with their own reasons.
I am neutral with this idea.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Elytra's should never be added to normal eggwars in any form. Speed eggwars maybe, but never in regular. Although the situations you provided were highly annoying, people need to accept a loss every once in a while.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I don't like this to be added in normal Eggwars. As @Fantasyz said campers could go to low parts of the maps and camp here. It's too overpowered in my opinion, fights would be very long, if you have a few hearts you can go flying to the other side of the map to save you, and the game will be very long... In conclusion, elytras can cause annoying situations so I prefer no.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I like the concept, but not the details you gave.
This will encourage mid camping even more which is a feature we all don't want.
No, I think this isn't a really good idea because you can go with a elytra under the map and you can camp there... -1 :)
1. You gotta be pretty skilled to do that, placing a block on ramming speed, then safely landing on it.
2. Why take such a big risk when you can do it with blocks as well, which is a lot safer?
3. Since elytra's are bought from emeralds in this suggestion, why would you need to camp? You have all the gear you need from mid.
4. Things like compasses and bows exist.
5. Camping under an island is not a smart move, so why do it?

Will not be an issue probably.

people need to accept a loss every once in a while.
"I lost to a hacker"
You just need to accept a loss every once in a while
"I lost because people deliberately camped for so long that I needed to go"
"I lost to mid campers and didn't even get a chance to play"
"I lost to a team griefer"
"I lost to people who deliberately prolonged the game to annoy me as much as possible while ruining the game"

Losing to strategies that are making Eggwars less fun for everyone and one of the reasons people prefer bedwars now is something that needs to be fixed.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

StrafeMaster

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys! Before i start talking about my suggestion, i would like to thank everyone for being so friendly! :D

Elytras

I was on yesterday playing speed eggwars, it was me vs pink. I was alone, our eggs were destroyed. I stacked up on gear and i saw pink camping sky high on the sky, she had a bow. I went up there quietly. It was a hard fight but i managed, when i went back down there was no bridge. They broke it, i was terrified to be punished for camping, and if i jumped down i would die. All of the pink broke the ground under me, it was like spleef. And obviously i fell. I went to the next game and the exact same thing happened to my teammate. Is there any way to avoid campers?

Features:

Honestly I think its too op because people can just swoop in and break your egg. It would be funny though XD

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
"I lost to a hacker"
"I lost because people deliberately camped for so long that I needed to go"
"I lost to mid campers and didn't even get a chance to play"
"I lost to a team griefer"
"I lost to people who deliberately prolonged the game to annoy me as much as possible while ruining the game"

Report the hacker.
Report the team griefer.
Everything else, yes. Deal with it. You don't win every game. It's just a fact of life. Losing happens. Even if the opposition is using the worst, most annoying strategy, Deal with it, don't rage.

In fact, I have a little philosophy of my own, it helps me deal with this type of thing. Just look on the good side of things, ignore the bad parts, unless you REALLY need to focus on them. In a game you're playing for enjoyment, even if you lose, just know you enjoyed it while it lasted. Don't worry that you lost. You had fun. People get mad at me for being so laid back, but it makes me happier and less stressed. Then again, everyone needs to vent once in a while, even if you do what I do. Sometimes life is hard. I got off topic, but my point is, eggwars is a game. Enjoy it. Don't stress over it unless you're playing competitive tournaments for prizes. But I don't think that there are professional e-sports eggwars games, are there.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Report the hacker.
Report the team griefer.
Everything else, yes. Deal with it. You don't win every game. It's just a fact of life. Losing happens. Even if the opposition is using the worst, most annoying strategy, Deal with it, don't rage.
Fine. I'll say it again, but this time a little bit bigger:
Losing to strategies that are making Eggwars less fun for everyone and one of the reasons people prefer bedwars now is something that needs to be fixed if we want to get our players back.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Fine. I'll say it again, but this time a little bit bigger:
Losing to strategies that are making Eggwars less fun for everyone and one of the reasons people prefer bedwars now is something that needs to be fixed if we want to get our players back.

If those players are going to rage over losing one game to an annoying strategy, let them leave. We don't need immature people who can't take a loss. Yes, losing players to bedwars is bad, but if people don't have the patience to deal with these annoying strategies, they shouldn't play. They are part of the game, and if you hate them so, leave the game when someone starts doing it.

And I will say again:

Just look on the good side of things, ignore the bad parts, unless you REALLY need to focus on them. In a game you're playing for enjoyment, even if you lose, just know you enjoyed it while it lasted. Don't worry that you lost. You had fun. People get mad at me for being so laid back, but it makes me happier and less stressed. Then again, everyone needs to vent once in a while, even if you do what I do. Sometimes life is hard. I got off topic, but my point is, eggwars is a game. Enjoy it. Don't stress over it unless you're playing competitive tournaments for prizes. But I don't think that there are professional e-sports eggwars games, are there.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If those players are going to rage over losing one game to an annoying strategy, let them leave. We don't need immature people who can't take a loss. Yes, losing players to bedwars is bad, but if people don't have the patience to deal with these annoying strategies, they shouldn't play.
So we should just not appeal to the majority of players?
They are part of the game,
I will say it again:
Part of the game =/= Good.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Elytras

Features:

Why?
I mean sereiously it could be used for campers to fly into the bottom of a island and camp there.
And its not even nessisary
Plus your loosing the most armor bars.

Spookrijder1

Apr 6, 2016
Roosendaal, The Netherlands
Hey DogzNAaron,

I don't really think this is necessary, you can buy an enderpearl from the villager. If you're up there. You throw an enderpearl anywhere and it's fixed.
Altough thanks for coming with this idea!

Cheers,
Openen

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Hee hee, you're welcome :heart:
Amacchi wrote on Reesle's profile.
Sup sup :)
level 47 (i think lol) vip 30.

875 ctf 2v2 wins (as of rn)

yt channel with 5 subs :(

211 mc friends!
I got all 3 Halloween bundles and I'm VIP 25!!! A new username colors again!
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
yoyo ur the guy from the speedrun
Top Bottom