Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mdc1

Aug 15, 2024
**Introduction:**
Sometimes I find myself facing weaker players in CubeCraft, which reduces the challenge and makes the gameplay less exciting. To improve this experience, I’d like to propose a new way to link the difficulty of opponents to the player's level.

**Body:**
I suggest that player matchups be tied to their level. As a player’s level increases, they should face stronger and more challenging opponents. This will ensure that every match offers a real challenge and encourages players to improve their skills as they progress.

**Conclusion:**
I believe this suggestion will make the CubeCraft experience more challenging and exciting for all players. Thank you for considering my proposal!

Best regards,

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
But many Cubecraft players are not good but still love to play Cubecraft, many people I know who are mobile are level 80(well really just 3)

Last edited:
May 27, 2024
**Introduction:**
Sometimes I find myself facing weaker players in CubeCraft, which reduces the challenge and makes the gameplay less exciting. To improve this experience, I’d like to propose a new way to link the difficulty of opponents to the player's level.

**Body:**
I suggest that player matchups be tied to their level. As a player’s level increases, they should face stronger and more challenging opponents. This will ensure that every match offers a real challenge and encourages players to improve their skills as they progress.

**Conclusion:**
I believe this suggestion will make the CubeCraft experience more challenging and exciting for all players. Thank you for considering my proposal!

Best regards,
1723828588592.png

There's challenge queue.

Reactions: Eli and Muhh

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Sometimes I find myself facing weaker players in CubeCraft, which reduces the challenge and makes the gameplay less exciting
Not everyone seeks to be as challenged as possible when playing games.

I’d like to propose a new way to link the difficulty of opponents to the player's level.
Terrible idea, high level doesn't automatically mean high skill. There is plenty of highly skilled "low levels", as well as plenty of "high levels" who can barely get two hits on a person. Hell, some minigames actually reward you more XP for long games rather than playing well, such as blockwars. And some minigames that are non-PvP still reward you XP.

Then you also have games where you can do PvP, but don't have to in order to win. It happens on lucky islands a lot due to the luck based nature of the mode (duh). Then there are pillars of fortune, which allow PvP to happen, but last I checked don't require you to be the last one alive to "win" the game, not to mention rewarding more XP for long games, similar to blockwars.

This will ensure that every match offers a real challenge and encourages players to improve their skills as they progress.
Cubecraft has a highly casual player base, while some players are gonna be dedicated to improving and becoming as good as possible, most players will only ever seek "natural improvement" or "passive" improvement, which is improvement gained solely by playing the game, without doing any research, watching tutorials or doing any dedicated practice.

Not everyone actively seeks to improve and play their best all the time, not everyone wants to try their hardest all the time.

Also: there is this setting called challenge queue which is supposed to make you match with harder opponents, not sure how effective it is as I don't use it myself, but if you seek challenge, then try turning it on and see if it makes any difference.

Just know that, if it works, it won't automatically mean harder matches but rather that the players who will be in your games seek more of a challenge, and will most likely be trying harder as a result (which does not always translate to being a good player).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom