Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
So there was this map with cobwebs in it, and my egg was destroyed. It was a 1v1. So this player, in way better gear, attacks me, and I hit him, so he lands in the cobwebs. I quickly placed obsidian around him, and because of the cobweb in his head, he couldn't break it. I went AFK and watched a youtube video, and after a few minutes, I noticed he left, and I won the game.
What do you guys think of this?
A spectator said it wasn't fair, but I think it was smart.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well it's just a trap. Nice thought trap though! I think @Yoya will be proud of you :p Think of more and better traps ;) I'm not the person to help you with traps as I'm a noob at making or even thinking about traps, but I know Yoya is the person who can help you with thinking of better traps and making them.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I have screen shots on my pic but I am on my phone, but I recently trapped 3 people in the back of the space ship in space where the iron gen is, they asked why I do this and after 20 minutes of taunting them they left as a party but didn't enter as one #UnitingTheEggWarsCommunityThroughImprisoningStrangersTogether

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

The map was golf i believe. I dont think you couldve trapped a person inside the cobs at steampunk

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
The map was golf i believe. I dont think you couldve trapped a person inside the cobs at steampunk
Mid was 2 big rings and small spheres (looking like planets) were just outside your base

PheonixFF

Dec 25, 2016
Sounds like a trap I used before but I let the person go and 1 v 1 him.

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
nice trap man xD
So there was this map with cobwebs in it, and my egg was destroyed. It was a 1v1. So this player, in way better gear, attacks me, and I hit him, so he lands in the cobwebs. I quickly placed obsidian around him, and because of the cobweb in his head, he couldn't break it. I went AFK and watched a youtube video, and after a few minutes, I noticed he left, and I won the game.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Thats a funny way of trapping!
How long did it take?

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
Thats a funny way of trapping!
How long did it take?
It didn't take long I hadn't even planned it. I made a bridge and he was coming so I spleefed him. He landed in a cobweb so I quickly placed clay, bought obsidian, and replaced the clay with obsidian.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It didn't take long I hadn't even planned it. I made a bridge and he was coming so I spleefed him. He landed in a cobweb so I quickly placed clay, bought obsidian, and replaced the clay with obsidian.
Hopefully, I'll try that one day :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you reading this then have a good day
What happens if the stupidest player and the worst player meet?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
Top Bottom