Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not sure about extra XP for things like eggs broken and kills since it might encourage grinding behavior.
In my opinion, playing style should remain up to the individual player and no style should be more rewarded than another

I guess that extra XP could in theory be applied to a lot of things, including eggs broken and generators upgraded. However there are ways in which a player can help their team that aren’t as recognizable by the game, like placing ancient debris around the egg. Plus, grinders still upgrade generators, just oftentimes on other islands. Therefore it would be somewhat hard to keep the XP system balanced

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m not sure about extra XP for things like eggs broken and kills since it might encourage grinding behavior.
In my opinion, playing style should remain up to the individual player and no style should be more rewarded than another

I guess that extra XP could in theory be applied to a lot of things, including eggs broken and generators upgraded. However there are ways in which a player can help their team that aren’t as recognizable by the game, like placing ancient debris around the egg. Plus, grinders still upgrade generators, just oftentimes on other islands. Therefore it would be somewhat hard to keep the XP system balanced
Egg break and elimination xp sounds a good idea

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Duolingo
I feel like this would make the winfarm situation worse that has been happening a lot in Cubecraft recently.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on Lyriie's profile.
For real very goated senior mod, thank you for everything you do!!! #SafeCubeCraft
JustNathie wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Thank you for taking care of rulebreakers! #SafeCubeCraft 💜
Wowie 1600 reaction score!
ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom