Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hey there,

I know there was just a /f list update but I'd like to suggest something else. Why can't you toggle the feature where you can see where someone is.
Of course it's handy when you can see where your friend is but I also can understand that there are some players and especially mods who would like some privacy.
In other suggestions about the feature where you can see where your friends are there was always spoken about a toggle feature, but it didn't came with the update so I'm suggesting the toggle feature.

~ Netflix ~

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
When the update came out, I was acually talking to my friend about this exact thing. I was saying like "It's kind of creepy how your friends know exactly where you are". So, I'm with this suggestion. +1 from me

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I suggested something else for the friend list, but in my thread someone else also suggested this which I'm in with. +1

D

Deleted member 204478

Me and a friend were just thinking of this yesterday, and it's a good idea.
Wouldn't hurt to add, in fact, it's very necassary. +1

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I think this should be a staff feature instead of a global feature. I know many players getting stalked, but I think the most players stalk staffs members.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
If I getting stalked, I just ignore them and play with my friends I don't have. ^-^
it's "If I'm getting stalked" but everyone makes mistakes especially Belgians xoxo. But to stay on topic I get your thing about staff but maybe it should be for staff and like Emerald and Obsidian people? Or not? I don't know I'm just suggesting things.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Would be nice, some privacy could come in handy :)
But it's literally the same, what can anyone do knowing where you are...

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I like this.
I dont want to get stalked .-.

I had to remove this friend a while ago because he would tell me "DO U WANT TO PLAY EGGWARS????" until i answered.
I would send him a message saying "Sorry but i kind of want to play some games by myself right now"
He would say "Why"

To me, there is not really a reason why, i just feel like playing alone. Get my drift?

Anyways he would keep annoying me a ton.
Once i saw him in a lobby, i tried to leave but his typing was to quick.., Hey Deeds76 do you WANT TO PLAY EGGWAR?
I responded with a simple "No"
He did the "Why" thing again.

In my head i said, "OH I KNOW WHY, BECAUSE YOUR ANNOYING AS..." i choose not to finish that head quote :P
I then removed him and walked away.

Anyways thank you CubeCraft for not implementing that feature when that guy was my friend. Thank you so.

Oh and i have another thought.
If i misread the suggestion and am saying the smae exact thing then my bad xD

Maybe you could also toggle if your friends could see YOUR location. Thats for if you dont want to get stalked you dont have to.
So it would be like you can toggle to see/not see friends locations, except it would be for friends not being able to see your location.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
A toggle option is actually pretty useful, but on the other side, there's no specific lobby near your name. That means if someone wants to find you, they have to go to every single lobby just to find you standing there AFK. I don't really understand the mod part, because if a mod is in a lobby (and not in vanish), then that most likely means that you may disturb that mod. But if a mod is in vanish, you can't see him at all, even if you have him in your friends list. All by all it's a little suggestion that wouldn't affect the gameplay, but it's not really necessary. ;)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmie!! 🥳🧁
Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
Top Bottom