Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Since it's the spooky month I was wondering if you know of any monsters from folk lore around the world that you find neat. Personally this is a little generic but I always been a fan of the moth man, which is a flying humanoid figure that often flies over areas of misfortune. It's unknown if the moth man is the one causing the tragedies or if it's merely trying to warn of the incidents that follows. It been my favourite since I was a kid thanks to how mysterious it was and I'm curious to know how intelligent it is and how evil it actually is.

Another monster from folk lore that I like is the Kelpie, I heard about it when I was visiting the UK for a vacation and it's basically a water horse that can shape shift and will drag people down into the water if they get too close to the edge. It will also shapeshift into a normal horse for people to ride and then just run straight under water. Which is such a scary monster to deal with tbh. Something that can mask as even a human and mislead you to a water grave. It also looks cool
1000047186.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RY0613's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Has anyone else had this happen, xD
IMG_2561.jpeg
CTF was SUPER glitched yesterday xD
IMG_6660.png

IMG_6661.png

IMG_6662.png
Just realized that I reached 2k reaction score, thank you everyone!
Top Bottom