Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RosyEnigma

Sep 21, 2024
So i want to play cube craft and infest time imto i like it alot sofar but on bedrock its in the server tab as a featured server does this mean it will rotate out and i wont be able to play or does it always stay in the featured server tab?

Attachments

• 20240921_005505.jpg
    20240921_005505.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 10

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So i want to play cube craft and infest time imto i like it alot sofar but on bedrock its in the server tab as a featured server does this mean it will rotate out and i wont be able to play or does it always stay in the featured server tab?
The featured server is the official minecart server so they will be always here only if the server down

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
I don’t think Xbox players can add external servers, correct me if im wrong

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
That's what I first thought when Minecraft Bedrock released back in September 2017, but it turns out to be false. Featured servers are basically servers that are built into the game, especially for console players as they cannot add external servers without third party methods. They have more players than external servers due to them being built into the game, which makes it accessible to everyone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on GroeneBanaan's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on zMoomin's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on zMoomin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
caraMel wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom