Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thethird

Apr 22, 2024
Quick suggestion:

There are currently 3 FFA maps (Mayan, Space and Flowers) that have been removed since like 1-2 years. My suggestion is to add all the removed maps back in the game. I'm gonna explain how to make the map selection better, because it's very random and weird right now.

There are maps for 3 regions, Asia, North America and Europe right now. Sometimes there is the same map 3 times in the map selection and besides that not any other map. This is something that makes one map full and the other 2 will stay empty for the rest of the time being.

What you can do is make it so there is atleast ONE of every map online. Once the map closes, it opens the same one again.

So with this system, there is one Savanahh, one Flatlands, one Nether, one Mayan, one flowers, one space, one biomes, one classic, one Kingdom, one Mirage, one Oilrig, one Tropical, one Sanctuary, one Canals. Then switch the regions everytime a map restarts so it wont have all the maps on one region. ( Maybe you can remove Nether since everyone hates the map because its full of lava, fog and lag ). But this is something the FFA community has been asking for a long time now and is much better than having the same map 3 times in the selection. That also fills up the data/storage in the database and is not good. Also having the unique pvp elytra/ winged maps back would be a very good move.

If this is not possible due to any reason. Make it atleast that you could see the maps that are full. For example if a map has 40 players in it, make it so you can see them aswell. Just make it so you can see all the maps who are online, so then you dont have to wait 1-2 minuts before it pops up a map that was full and you couldnt see it..

Last edited:

Ferrcho

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I know some players want old maps like Mayan, Space, and Flowers to come back, and to change how maps are selected in FFA. But I'm not agree with this. I like how the map selection is now because it keeps the game "surprising". Always having one of each map available could make it less exciting and harder to join popular maps if they're always full. Also, showing all maps, even the full ones, could clutter the screen and be confusing. Elytra maps are cool, but not everyone enjoys them, so maybe we don't need them back. And even though the Nether map has its problems, it offers a unique experience (from my point of view). I think the current system, with its randomness and variety, makes the game more fun and interesting.

thethird

Apr 22, 2024
I know some players want old maps like Mayan, Space, and Flowers to come back, and to change how maps are selected in FFA. But I'm not agree with this. I like how the map selection is now because it keeps the game "surprising". Always having one of each map available could make it less exciting and harder to join popular maps if they're always full. Also, showing all maps, even the full ones, could clutter the screen and be confusing. Elytra maps are cool, but not everyone enjoys them, so maybe we don't need them back. And even though the Nether map has its problems, it offers a unique experience (from my point of view). I think the current system, with its randomness and variety, makes the game more fun and interesting.
I get your point about map selection. But the elytra maps are already coming back, it's confirmed by mutliple admins/devs now. And yeah nether map offers indeed an unique experience just like the elytra maps, not everyone likes them but a big amount does.

Reactions: Ferrcho
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Yes 700 reaction score!!! Thanks to @Mr Jii Gamer to be my 700th reaction! See yah over 50 reaction score!
Forgot to say it earlier, but Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian Cubecrafters!! 🥳🍁🇨🇦
Reesle wrote on fishy4780's profile.
Thanks for the follow, cool member! =D
Nightmare wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thank you for following!
Top Bottom