Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mushroomboi

Jul 24, 2024
Tl;Dr: Splash potions dont take Skill, Wizard is annoying to Play against.

The Wizard Kit in ffa is way too overpowered. Not only do you get Speed, so you can Run away and Regen, but you also get Regen, so that running away ist even better. This is already Bad, as No one Likes ppl running away, coming back with more health than you and getting a free win, but what really messes everything up are the Splash potions. Wizard doesn't need more tools, its good enough, on its own.

Here's why I dislike Splash pots:

1. Splash pots take no skill. You Press lmb and Deal/heal damage without really needing to aim/think.
2. It makes running away *even* better. When youre at a health disadvantage, all you need to do is Turn around Walk a Bit, Press lmb and you've healed Up

Playing against Wizard already isn't fun and Splash potions amplify that by 1000.
I think as a concept, its fine if Wizard outclasses other Kits, the Idea of a Kit with a high Skill Floor being the best isn't Bad imo, but the Splash potions Work against that concept, just a crutch for If you messes up.
If you lose a 1v1, Splash potions shouldnt ne there to Just ne a get Out of jail free card

I'm suggesting to remove/Change the Splash potions of Wizard and Go from there, maybe it plays horribly, but I do want some Change
Also If harming Splash pots are kept (which I dont think they should), they should be able to harm the thrower as a punsihment for Bad throwing

Have fun everyone :)

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him

The Wizard Kit in ffa is way too overpowered. Not only do you get Speed, so you can Run away and Regen, but you also get Regen, so that running away ist even better. This is already Bad, as No one Likes ppl running away, coming back with more health than you and getting a free win, but what really messes everything up are the Splash potions. Wizard doesn't need more tools, its good enough, on its own.

1. Splash pots take no skill. You Press lmb and Deal/heal damage without really needing to aim/think.
2. It makes running away *even* better. When youre at a health disadvantage, all you need to do is Turn around Walk a Bit, Press lmb and you've healed Up

Playing against Wizard already isn't fun and Splash potions amplify that by 1000.
I think as a concept, its fine if Wizard outclasses other Kits, the Idea of a Kit with a high Skill Floor being the best isn't Bad imo, but the Splash potions Work against that concept, just a crutch for If you messes up.
If you lose a 1v1, Splash potions shouldnt ne there to Just ne a get Out of jail free card

I'm suggesting to remove/Change the Splash potions of Wizard and Go from there, maybe it plays horribly, but I do want some Change
Also If harming Splash pots are kept (which I dont think they should), they should be able to harm the thrower as a punsihment for Bad throwing

Anyone and everyone Can use wizard kit , Just like warrior some people do not know how to combo or trade hits , It just requires the skill just like any kit or game.

Reactions: savina875

thekierdo

Mar 18, 2024

wizard has been nerfed, at least on Bedrock. They're aware of it; I can't comment as wizard is my main class

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him

Wizard takes very much damage

Sardonyq

Jun 19, 2018
a fairy tale.
Pronouns
He/Him
My problem with the skill argument is that, the potions feel super null all things considered. The Wizard's base kit, and I mean weapons and armor, are very lackluster. Having "strong" potions in this sense, corresponds to the classes entire purpose. It's supposed to be very niche, while simultaneously fulfilling a unique fantasy of magic-like appeal. You say change, and it makes me think they could do something drastic like bring in the wands from Lucky Block Islands, but that may feel super disjointed. Furthermore, when I play FFA I rarely see Wizards, let alone players utilizing the kit to it's full potential. I'm kind of on the fence, but I can understand the annoying aspects- I just kind of accept them though, and my reasoning being all of the other aspects of the class are mediocre at best compared to the other classes.

ItzGreenWolf

Mar 9, 2023
United States
Pronouns
He/Him

Uh what?

Has to be FFA

thekierdo

Mar 18, 2024
My problem with the skill argument is that, the potions feel super null all things considered. The Wizard's base kit, and I mean weapons and armor, are very lackluster. Having "strong" potions in this sense, corresponds to the classes entire purpose. It's supposed to be very niche, while simultaneously fulfilling a unique fantasy of magic-like appeal. You say change, and it makes me think they could do something drastic like bring in the wands from Lucky Block Islands, but that may feel super disjointed. Furthermore, when I play FFA I rarely see Wizards, let alone players utilizing the kit to it's full potential. I'm kind of on the fence, but I can understand the annoying aspects- I just kind of accept them though, and my reasoning being all of the other aspects of the class are mediocre at best compared to the other classes.
Wizards are much more prominent on Bedrock

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom