Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
What? What do you mean? Please explain more. Besides That I'm happy with the current map we now have. There are not really changes needed. Even though you can find campers easy with a player tracker.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think that it needs to be filled up, there are now chests and an Enchanting Table in it which need to stay in it. No, I don't agree with this suggestion.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
What? What do you mean? Please explain more. Besides That I'm happy with the current map we now have. There are not really changes needed. Even though you can find campers easy with a player tracker.
He means there's a way to camp inside an area that you're not supposed to.

Hello,
I never really played this map, so perhaps you can take some picture or a video as evidence? That would be nice and we can see what you're talking about. If this really is an issue you can contact a developer or a mod about it. Thanks.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
He means there's a way to camp inside an area that you're not supposed to.

Hello,
never really played this map, so perhaps you can take some picture or a video as evidence? That would be nice and we can see what you're talking about. If this really is an issue you can contact a developer or a mod about it. Thanks.
It's not an issue, it's just the map itself. I will take a screen today if nobody else does it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is not a suggestion...?
Yes it is my friend. The centre of the Map 'End' is a ball made of Obsidian and on some places there's glass which you can break to go inside. He's suggesting to fill that ball in stead of that it's empty now.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Camping is a Great word My friend. On every mid can you camp. I dont think for making the middle hollow. The map is Good like he is.

U

Unipotato

Are you trying to say that people can enderpearl (Or somehow glitch) into the egg in the center?

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Are you talking about the skywars map? You have posted this in the wrong section. If it's about the Solo Eggwars map, I think it was removed? I have not seen that map in a long time.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Are you talking about the skywars map? You have posted this in the wrong section. If it's about the Solo Eggwars map, I think it was removed? I have not seen that map in a long time.
Yes, it should be about skywars.

@xRogeux I find it a bit weird explained, but campers whill never stop.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
When I was playing with my friend I used a chorus fruit to get into end and no we were not teaming

I got teleported into an obsidian ball where nobody could see me , took me 3 fruits to get out

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
When I was playing with my friend I used a chorus fruit to get into end and no we were not teaming
It's not an issue, it's just the map itself. I will take a screen today if nobody else does it.
it's not a big issue I was vague about it so nobody tries this as I'm pretty sure that up till now I'm the only one who knew about this

Also im not referring to the glass part but instead the giant obsidian structure

Last edited:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
This post is about eggwars @Jefsweatsgames confused me into thinking there was glass in the end map in EW
Sorry, but you should be more specific about suggestion, so situations like this don't arise! And about the glich, try to provide Video Evidence. It's better that way or even screenshots

XxZealGamer

Jan 5, 2017
CubeLand
Tbh its always easy to kill campers because of bow (Not a bow spammer personally but just an opinion, If they have themselves in obsidian, You must get TNT + Power 5 + God gapple (2 or 3) and some regular gapples with obsidian to cover yourself. Get in the shelter and start bowspaming like you never did :P Use tnt too.

(The area doesn't need to be covered in my opinion its just fine to play if you rush for eggs to make it easy.)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Sebiebo's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
My PC Graphic Driver Intel One I just Deleted It And my Minecraft is Not opening!😢😭
I Can't play CUbecraft for some weeks
Srry But I'll rejoin when My PC WIth be Fine!
might revamp the account. rename it and actually become more active. thoughts?
Reesle wrote on RY0613's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom