Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
I decided to write this thread because I think it will be an improvement in the QoL of the players that I don't think will be very difficult to implement.

Getting to the main issue, there comes a point where the multipliers accumulate so much because when you reach the maximum voting streak you receive a multiplier (multiplier of 2 hours of exp & points) every day. If you add to that, that if you are "lucky" in the votelet you can get another multiplier (multiplier of 1 hour of exp & points) plus all the multipliers that you have gotten to be able to reach the maximum voting streak, multipliers begin to accumulate up to several pages where it can become annoying when looking for the multiplier you want and that can be solved with a filter like there is for cosmetics.

So what I propose is a filter for multipliers, but to do so we have to know in which "parts" the multipliers can be filtered.
2024-10-25_04.05.05.png

As we can see in the image, it could be filtered by

Duration:Currently you can only get multipliers of 1 or 2 hours, but previously, if I remember correctly, they gave out multipliers of up to 24 hours in events, so the ideal thing would be to filter it by more or less duration, so that if in the future they decide to change or introduce new durations of the multipliers, the filter would not have to be updated.

Type:In this case there are 2 types as far as I know, the personal one is the only one we can currently get that only affects those who use the multiplier. But there is another one that can no longer be obtained, which was the "global" one that could previously be obtained by buying them in the store or in other cases you received 1 when buying the obsidian rank, this multiplier affected all players and was only effective in one gamemode such as SkyWars or Eggwars.

Games:Currently, personal multipliers are for all modes, but as I mentioned in the previous section type, there used to be a global multiplier that was only effective in the mode you chose. So I think this section could be merged with type, since global multipliers were not very common before anyway due to the complexity of obtaining them.

Multiplier:This section is only divided into
-Points & Experience
-Experience
Before stating my point of view on how I would implement the filter for the multipliers, it must be taken into account that it depends on what plans the staff has for the multipliers in the future. I will give an example which I believe is the best one if the current multiplier model does not change much.

So my idea would be to put 2 separate filters, one where you can choose the duration, in this you can choose between more or less duration. Currently it would be summarized between if you want multipliers of 1 or 2 hours but as it is not known if in the future they can modify the duration of the multipliers it is better to keep it simple and just separate it between more(>) or less (<) duration. And the other filter would simply be to be able to choose between the options:
-Points & Experience
-Experience

That said you will have noticed that I have excluded the Type+Games sections, and it is for the simple reason that global multipliers are currently impossible to obtain(Although I'm sure some players still have them, they are still a minority.) but as I mentioned above, how to implement the filter depends on the future plans of the staff.

It is possible that I have missed some important information that would be useful to know, so any information or modification that you would like to add to my idea is welcome.

Last edited:

llvqs

Feb 25, 2024
uae
I don’t really play java anymore however, this suggestion is very well written and would be a great addition!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Crushing wheels here to crush all your dreams (and ores) 💪

2024-10-25_21.25.01.png
coolzombiee wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy b-day!
llvqs wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Man Jojo bizzare adventure part 7 is so good.
Top Bottom