Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Who did this map? XD

1723732289136.png

1723732536341.png

This map is very asymmetric and totally unfair depending on which island you select, as it takes more blocks to get to the centre than others, there are islands at different distances than others etc. Could you fix it?

It doesn't make any sense that depending on which colour you select you have advantages over another team, I think it should be FAIR and symmetrical for all teams, or at least in its totality as in the rest of the maps.

Thanks for reading

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Oh I didn't even realize this before I saw this screenshot. Green and blue islands clearly have to build more to get to the middle, and need to build little bit side ways to get into the middle.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

News: Epic Loot and maps are now being tested
coolzombiee wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Happy B-Day!
UncleSpect wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!
I had to cycle through the rain... or well.. STORM. And my glasses got all messed up I couldn't see at all LMAO
i cant see -> i get glasses -> rain makes it so i cant see anymore. PERFECT
What the actual freak has been happening here? My God, I come back here after a few months and see absolute bloody insanity... it's honestly so sad to see a server I loved have all this stuff happen to it and people I respected reduced to whatever they are now. Ouch.
Top Bottom