Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 10, 2024
I agree that this price is high. However, instead of attacking Cubecraft, suggest changes like I did here. Cubecraft still needs to make money or else there is no server.
Hive doesnt have NEARLY as much stuff that costs as much, and they seem to be doing just fine (With much higher player counts too)

Id have much more respect if Cubecraft at least offered more free cosmetics

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Today I decided to talk about everything wrong with Cubecraft and how the server is pretty much garbage now.
Garbage is a massive word to throw around. Lets see if you managed to justify doing so.

THE LAG
The lag on the server compared to Hive is so noticeable. I know it is not me because every other server works fine. Especially in Bridge, I everything like shooting an arrow or trying to break blocks below myself feels delayed or just doesnt work. Every game feels like Lifeboat now. All their fancy little transitions really lag the server
There are small problems with lag, but they aren't massive. The only part of this I agree is the bow shooting delay, that one is problematic, the rest I don't really notice. Also: don't disrespect lifeboat like that, its not that bad. If you want to use server names as insults, use mineville, or that one new dragon themed server nobody plays on.

BEDWARS/EGGWARS
Bedwars is a mess. You can not tell me that they released BedWars because they were thinking about if before Hive did.
I can't tell you that, and I won't, and I do not see how that affects the quality of anything.

They did it purely to capitalize off Hive's BedWars popularity.
You can't capitalise off of the popularity of a gamemode which *checks notes* was not even released by that time and was announced by the hive so long before cubecraft released their bedwars that everyone basically forgot about it.

Like, what was there to capitalise off of? The ancient announcement the hive made that they will release a bedwars mode at some point.

Even though it released first, you can tell its just some random things thrown together.
And you base that off of what exactly?

Obviously barley any development time went into it as its a carbon copy of Hypixel.
Accusing cubecraft of being lazy while also claiming the hive is better is the most delusional, illogical and misinformed thing I have witnessed since that time I spent 2 or 3 days arguing with a mod and a former mod about some stuff I forgot about. (me being the delulu one btw).

Firstly, have you played hives new bedwars? Its literally just a re-skin of treasure wars. They could not even be bothered to add new maps, and the only changes that actually impact the game in any way rarely ever see any effect as the game is over before that can ever happen.

And cubecraft bedwars being a copy of hypixel is just incorrect.

mostly due to:

Custom items such as turrets? Just skeletons? Bridge builders?
the custom items which have a pretty massive impact on the game and make it play far different from hypixel bedwars.

Hypixel bedwars is all about quick rushing and killing everyone as quickly as possible. Tons of items are rarely, or straight up never, used because the game either does not last long enough to obtain them or plays in a way where you're not able to get them unless you are an extremely sweaty team intentionally dragging out the game to last as long as possible.

Cubecraft bedwars is a slower and more defense focused game. You can't rush players as quickly, and a smart enough player will be able to stop any quick rushes fairly easily anyway. The turrets and teracotta blocks probably being the largest contributors to all of this.

The ability to obtain hard blocks early on prevents most early rushing, and the ability to add turrets not only allows players who aren't that good to defend their base more easily, allowing players who aren't extremely sweaty to finally not die in the first seconds, but also leads to many things being possible that are otherwise not a thing in hypixel bedwars.

For example the full team leaving a base without losing their bed. On hypixel, if a full team goes outside their base, they can expect to lose their bed pretty soon. This is especially the case on solos, where its basically a choice between losing the ability to respawn and eliminating other players.

On cubecraft, if you can get enough turrets and place them the right way, you can safely leave your base for longer periods of time and not lose your bed.

This also requires players who attack other teams beds to actually plan their moves and come up with a strategy, otherwise they will just run into a hailstorm of skeletons spamming arrows at them.

Cubecrafts bedwars also puts a bigger emphasis on structuring your defense correctly.
On hypixel, building the "optimal defense" is, at best, a minor inconvenience to anyone attacking.

On cubecraft, structuring a defense well can lead to a situation where your island is capable of fully defending itself without any players present.

And the fact there are better and worse ways to structure a defense, besides the obvious stuff like "spamming 10 stacks of wool blocks is bad", shows that there was a lot of thought put into it.

It even reflects in something very small I noticed, and its the island design and the way skeleton placements work. The Islands, based on my observations, are structured in a way that accomodates a certain "optimal" skeleton placement, that allows your turrets to be as many as possible as well as allowing them to be as efficient as possible.

The Item prices also aren't entirely random, they are made in a way to encourage doing certain things before others or force players to choose one thing before they can buy another.

For example, by the time you get at least 20 iron and 10 gold you can either use that to get a defense or grab blocks and a sword and go on an early attack, each of these things having their own risks and rewards related to them.

Even the prices of blocks have a certain Idea behind them, as they prevent block spamming in early game and force you to be efficient with the way you build bridges for example to make the most out of a limited supply.

You can call bedwars boring, you can dislike it all you want, but the effort and thought that went into the gamemode, its balance, its mechanics and its items is something very visible and undeniable.

That's just your opinion.

Everything to the generator is just copied straight from Hypixel and rushed together for a quick buck.
So hypixel got automatic defense turrets? Or helmets with custom effects? Or a health bar boost? Or an all-available health regen upgrade? Or an automatic, efficient, easily accessible bridge builder?

If anything its hive bedwars that's rushed, as again, its literally just a re-skinned version of treasure wars with mostly minor changes.

MONETIZATION
Now this is what I have an issue with. Cubecraft is obsessed with stuffing paid purchases down your throat. First thing you see when entering the lobby? A bundle. The sides of the lobby? A bundle. Because if they were hidden, how could Cubecraft take advantage of this great opportunity to provide no cosmetics for $6! They release bundles for everything under the sun, such as the "Clickbait Bundle" or "RGB Bundle" and to make it even worse, they release bundles such as the Backrooms Bundle because the Backrooms is popular! Hive's Backrooms Murder Mystery map is fun because it changes every time and has unique secrets to find. Cubecraft? Monetizes it and makes it into an awful EggWars map.
I don't see the problem. And its not really as "in your face" as you describe it, its just a couple looped animations and props standing in the lobby.

Speaking of, the entire Monetization system is garbage. The fact that EACH gamemode costs $10 USD is insane. No way should a rank that gives you SHOES AND CAGES be $10. Every single cosmetic on the server is paid, except for like 6 in total. 1 flag skin? Better fork over $3!!! Same with one egg skin! And before you comment "Well duhhh Hive costumes cost money!!!!" Well, you can get costumes for free with quest points. They PROVIDE free ways to get cosmetics, such as their superior leveling system where 90% of cosmetics are unlocked. Cube just slops together random bundles with, may I add, less cosmetics than the bundles that cost $2 on the Hive, for OVER $5. Locking EVERY cosmetic behind a paywall is a garbage practice.
The ranks might be a bit expensive, but you gotta keep the server running one way or another. And its not like not-having a rank stops you from playing games.

And I don't see a problem with anything done with the cosmetics for one simple reason: they are cosmetics. They have zero effect on your gameplay, they are just there for anyone willing to pay money to make their game match their aesthetic more.

Locking cosmetics behind paywalls is not garbage, its a common practice in the gaming industry, mostly practiced in free-to-play games, now minecraft itself is not free to play, but its not cubecraft has a royalty fee per sale, when someone buys minecraft, cubecraft does not make any money from it, it makes money from people entering the server and buying stuff that cubecraft offers.

Having pay-2-win items behind a paywall would be garbage. Or locking entire minigames behind it.

The Beta Games bundle is the biggest scam in History. $4 a month FOR MAP SELECTION AND GAME VOTING. $4. DOLLARS. A. MONTH. This is downright robbery. AT LEAST Hive's Replay is 830 Minecoins for a YEAR, and is way more useful then MAP SELECTION. I was baffled that a server I looked up to released this. This is honestly disgusting.
That is a bit scummy indeed. Especially with how everything slowly evolves towards subscription based services anyway it'd be nice to be able to avoid that here.

But then again, its just 4 dollars, and that for things that aren't really necessary to enjoy the game. Its not like you have to pay that money to be able to play in the first place.

VIP LEVELS
Overall, I think the VIP levels are fine. Except for the level 30 reward, which is flight. You have to spend over $200 to fly in lobbies. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Spending $200 on a Minecraft server just to FLY is insane. On The Hive, you can purchase a mount for around $7 (Which is still way overpriced if you ask me) and get the ability to fly in lobbies. And the lobbies have stuff to find, parkours to do, and all that. But most Cube lobbies are void of anything. There is no reason to get flight other than to flex.
That part I 100% agree with. I get cubecraft needs to make money, but at some point its visibly just unnecessary greed. That point having been abandoned and forgotten long ago by the people who came up with this.

SERVER STAFF TEAM
Im not going to go too in depth here (I dont want to get this post deleted/locked) but the CC staff team is garbage. They handle certain situations so terribly that its baffling. The incident that happened a few months ago was one of the worst handled ways I have seen an incident be handled on a Minecraft server. There is some other stuff that I would like to add but I will avoid saying.
You won't get banned for speaking and criticising the mods as long as you're not unnecessarily offense and don't use bad language.

They aren't reddit mods to ban you for writing a comment on another subreddit that they just so happen to dislike (I actually had that happen one time).

And for claims like this you will need something good to back them up, because that's a massive claim you are making here.

LACK OF CARE
Cube just doesnt care about their own server. All of the issues above and many more such as BlockWars, BedWars, and lack of anything really interesting to stand out anymore. Cubecraft now really only has Minerware to stand out.
That's also a massive claim that needs to be backed up by something.

And cubecraft actually has somewhat of a selection of standout gamemodes. The Lucky Islands gamemode is a pretty good one, only somewhat similar in concept to the ore stuff in hives skywars.

Bedwars can also be viewed as a standout gamemode, given how different and unique it is when compared to anything done before on both java and bedrock servers.

Even blockwars can be viewed as such, it plays differently compared to similar hive gamemodes, not to mention being something that isn't done by any other java or bedrock servers.

Cubecraft has a selection of interesting modes to stand out, I have no idea why you'd think otherwise.

Remember when they said they wouldn't add Bedwars because its too similar to Hypixel? They realized it made profit and threw some stuff together.
I already explained why cubecrafts bedwars is actually a mode with effort put into it, so just go read that.

This whole incident with the content creators was also not handled well at all, just leaving everyone in the dark and not even reaching out to the creators privately. And its honestly really sad.
I am not going to talk about that as I lack any sort of good information about that whole incident, other than knowing 4 people who are known on cubecraft got network banned for doxxing.

Seeing the Cubecraft playercount decrease and see the server as a shell of its former self, its heartbreaking. All hope isnt lost, but its in dire need to change.
The only things in dire need of changing are my fingers after typing this.

And I don't see any player count decreases besides the natural decrease that came recently due to the fact summer is over so kids are back in schools now.

Or perhaps you mean the decrease of player counts in relation to the hive, where, in case you kept track of it recently, you'd notice the gap is actually getting smaller, with cube ocassionally overtaking the hive.

I have said it many times before, in many other threads, and I will say it again: give it time. The hives increase in players was only caused by the temporary hype of hive bedwars, the way hive runs their server and the way they design their gamemodes (an example being once again bedwars) is not something that can sustain itself in the long term.

Its very unfriendly and uninviting for new players, as it emphasises extremely sweaty and tryhardy gameplay which casuals are not fans of and worse players may not be able to keep up with.

By the end of the year, if not earlier, we should be comfortably ahead of the hive in player counts, unless cube was to make some absolutely terrible updates that scare players away or the hive was to release another major update during that time (which is extremely unlikely, updates of any kind are rare on the hive, much less good ones, much less big ones).

Thanks for reading, and I hope cube takes this criticism to heart.
I hope not. You called cubecraft garbage in your first sentence and, at least in my perception, misreably failed at backing it up well.

I will say this, though: you did make a good point with that VIP level stuff you mentioned. THAT one part might be worth looking at and taking seriously.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
THE LAG
The lag on the server compared to Hive is so noticeable. I know it is not me because every other server works fine. Especially in Bridge, I everything like shooting an arrow or trying to break blocks below myself feels delayed or just doesnt work. Every game feels like Lifeboat now. All their fancy little transitions really lag the server
No, the lag really is not noticeable. Latency will always be an issue due to that fact that you, or others, likely live further away from the region host. Speaking for myself here, I only very rarely experience lag, and that's only when there's global lag spikes caused by backend issues. I live relatively close to the EU host and thus my ping isn't high on the EU region. That's just how it works. Not to mention that your personal wifi or ethernet connection plays a huge role.

Also, the transition doesn't cause lag. It's been made to cause a bit of a delay where the player can't interact with anything to ensure the transition is smoother.

BEDWARS/EGGWARS
Bedwars is a mess. You can not tell me that they released BedWars because they were thinking about if before Hive did. They did it purely to capitalize off Hive's BedWars popularity. And you can tell. Even though it released first, you can tell its just some random things thrown together. Obviously barley any development time went into it as its a carbon copy of Hypixel. Custom items such as turrets? Just skeletons? Bridge builders? Awful. Everything to the generator is just copied straight from Hypixel and rushed together for a quick buck. And eggwars is even worse. They ruined basically every aspect of what made the original game so great. It takes SO LONG to kill in OP mode. I know they are bringing OG eggwars back, but its still a nitpick.
I can't say much about BedWars since I don't play it - not on any network, but I will say this.

"Obviously barely any development time went into it" - This is complete nonsense. What do you think they did, just copied Hypixel's BedWars directly? CubeCraft does not have access to Hypixel's code nor any of their other resources like internal ideas and the likes. Despite it being called "BedWars" and sharing various similarities in gameplay, the developers and designers clearly made everything from scratch: the code, the textures for the resource pack, the maps, et cetera. It is not fair at all to say it's 'just a copy of Hypixel's BedWars' when that really isn't all it is when looking at it from a Team CubeCraft standpoint.

If we're calling out networks for stealing games, how about we talk about Hive literally making a 1:1 copy of Hypixel BedWars? And that somehow isn't something that makes you wonder whether Hive is even original at all? CubeCraft decided to release BedWars as well because they knew how much traction the game gets on Hypixel, and Hive released it as well which has been successful, so why not join in on the trend. The gamemode is basically all the rage. Not Hypixel nor Hive owns the name BedWars: The game isn't copyrighted, Hypixel just released it first. The same way SkyWars is a globally known and played gamemode. Like every minigame server has it.

About EggWars, which I'm sure we all know by now as it can be found on the update board, is that EggWars will be seeing a revert to some more OG gameplay very soon. They try their best to listen what the community wants, but I can also understand very well that when spending a bunch of resources and hope on something, it may be extremely difficult to let go and revert it back to its original state. Blood, sweat and tears went into it.

Additionally, I'd like to mention that Hypixel's BedWars is in actuality a copy of CubeCraft's EggWars.

MONETIZATION
Now this is what I have an issue with. Cubecraft is obsessed with stuffing paid purchases down your throat. First thing you see when entering the lobby? A bundle. The sides of the lobby? A bundle. Because if they were hidden, how could Cubecraft take advantage of this great opportunity to provide no cosmetics for $6! They release bundles for everything under the sun, such as the "Clickbait Bundle" or "RGB Bundle" and to make it even worse, they release bundles such as the Backrooms Bundle because the Backrooms is popular! Hive's Backrooms Murder Mystery map is fun because it changes every time and has unique secrets to find. Cubecraft? Monetizes it and makes it into an awful EggWars map.

Speaking of, the entire Monetization system is garbage. The fact that EACH gamemode costs $10 USD is insane. No way should a rank that gives you SHOES AND CAGES be $10. Every single cosmetic on the server is paid, except for like 6 in total. 1 flag skin? Better fork over $3!!! Same with one egg skin! And before you comment "Well duhhh Hive costumes cost money!!!!" Well, you can get costumes for free with quest points. They PROVIDE free ways to get cosmetics, such as their superior leveling system where 90% of cosmetics are unlocked. Cube just slops together random bundles with, may I add, less cosmetics than the bundles that cost $2 on the Hive, for OVER $5. Locking EVERY cosmetic behind a paywall is a garbage practice.

The Beta Games bundle is the biggest scam in History. $4 a month FOR MAP SELECTION AND GAME VOTING. $4. DOLLARS. A. MONTH. This is downright robbery. AT LEAST Hive's Replay is 830 Minecoins for a YEAR, and is way more useful then MAP SELECTION. I was baffled that a server I looked up to released this. This is honestly disgusting.
Firstly, I'd like to say that generally speaking, I think criticising monetisation methods for purely cosmetic purchases is complete and utter nonsense.

Bundles are wholly cosmetic: they have no influence whatsoever on your gaming experience. They're the price they are because they're exclusive cosmetics that are an optional purchase. Not to mention that CubeCraft earns their money this way. Ziax runs a business, not a charity. They need to get their money from somewhere, and here it comes from support from community members who donate to get ranks and cosmetics.

If you want to get cool premium cosmetics, you can purchase their store items. In the end, you're just paying a bit extra to get cosmetic in-game items that you don't even need to enjoy the game. If you want to start nitpicking companies' monetisation methods, how about talking a look at Valorant's weapon bundles. If you think CubeCraft's ~6.00 EUR bundles are expensive, what would you think about paying 50.00 EUR for a couple weapon skins... Selling 'overpriced' cosmetics is an extremely common occurrence within the gaming industry, and I'd personally say CubeCraft's prices are very reasonable.

This all just screams "I want more free cosmetics and please lower the price for paid cosmetics because I can't afford it" to me. If you can't afford it, don't buy it. No one is forcing you to get a bundle.

EDIT: Also forgot to talk about this while writing this thread so I'll add it now, but it's common practice to release cosmetics and other content related to trendy themes in these types of environments. Can't blame them for wanting to make an RBG bundle to attract customers who like the RGB gamer vibe. How is it bad to do this, when this is a business strategy that is extremely common in practice and every company ever does it... lol.

VIP LEVELS
Overall, I think the VIP levels are fine. Except for the level 30 reward, which is flight. You have to spend over $200 to fly in lobbies. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Spending $200 on a Minecraft server just to FLY is insane. On The Hive, you can purchase a mount for around $7 (Which is still way overpriced if you ask me) and get the ability to fly in lobbies. And the lobbies have stuff to find, parkours to do, and all that. But most Cube lobbies are void of anything. There is no reason to get flight other than to flex.
VIP levels were never intended to be something you "buy". They are something you get from making several purchases on the CubeCraft Marketplace which accumulates over time. If you're on a minigame server, chances are your intentions are to play the minigames, rather than hang out in the lobby. Only a select few people end up doing the latter. Flight, and all the other cosmetics and perks that come with VIP levels are purely there to create an incentive to donate to the server.

Also, if you think paying $7 for a mount to fly is already overpriced and that you don't agree with CubeCraft locking it behind an X amount of money spent, how is it any different when other servers (like Hypixel) lock flight behind ranks as well? I wouldn't mind flight becoming available earlier throughout the VIP levels, but that's as much as I'll give in to this criticism.

Moreover, CubeCraft also has things to do in their lobbies, which includes lobby parkours, secrets and easter eggs in and underneath the lobby, interactive activities such as the hot air balloon and Susan the train - on Bedrock -, as well as the elaborate seasonal hunts. Which also brings me to your argument about having nearly no free cosmetics available:

While, yes, by default there are currently only a few free cosmetics available at all times, this does not mean these are the only ones. When finishing seasonal hunts, you unlock seasonal cosmetics for a price of zero. Not to mention the free birthday bundle from a while back. It's also been confirmed that at some point, when all the important backend things are finished being worked on so it can support the execution of all of these ideas and there are enough resources, we'll likely be seeing the inclusion of some more community member-requested features. Hopefully we'll be seeing a proper level rewards system someday, as well as challenges on Bedrock. Please note that these examples are pure speculation. That aside, these features that will hopefully get added one day would likely bring with them some more cosmetics that would become available through different means than purchasing them off the store.

SERVER STAFF TEAM
Im not going to go too in depth here (I dont want to get this post deleted/locked) but the CC staff team is garbage. They handle certain situations so terribly that its baffling. The incident that happened a few months ago was one of the worst handled ways I have seen an incident be handled on a Minecraft server. There is some other stuff that I would like to add but I will avoid saying.
And what 'situations' would this be about? The devil bundle incident? The recent network bans? This has all already been discussed and on all of these situations there's been an official response from Team CubeCraft. If you really want to complain about how bad the staff team is, you can do so by making a team feedback thread, or even an admin feedback thread; Don't say the team is garbage here with no context whatsoever, not anything to back your claim.

The fact that the admins provided an official response should be enough proof that they are not as bad of staff as you make them out to be. They assess and try their best to handle the situation however they think they can best. "Server staff team" is a very general term: who exactly isn't doing their job according to you?

LACK OF CARE
Cube just doesnt care about their own server. All of the issues above and many more such as BlockWars, BedWars, and lack of anything really interesting to stand out anymore. Cubecraft now really only has Minerware to stand out. Remember when they said they wouldn't add Bedwars because its too similar to Hypixel? They realized it made profit and threw some stuff together. This whole incident with the content creators was also not handled well at all, just leaving everyone in the dark and not even reaching out to the creators privately. And its honestly really sad. Seeing the Cubecraft playercount decrease and see the server as a shell of its former self, its heartbreaking. I grew up on this server and I just feel like money got the best of them. I really hope somehow they can turn this around. All hope isnt lost, but its in dire need to change. Thanks for reading, and I hope cube takes this criticism to heart.
CubeCraft does care about their own server. If they didn't, we would not be seeing any updates or new games, there would not be any actions done against cheaters, and the moderation team would likely not exist anymore.

What issues do you think BlockWars has? First it was only EggWars and BedWars that bothered you, and now, suddenly, you're throwing around more hate without anything to back up your claim.

The thought that CubeCraft doesn't offer anything really interesting anymore is your opinion; It is not a fact. A lot of games that are available on CubeCraft actually stand out from other networks, either by having their own unique spin on it, being a CubeCraft original game that was later copied on other servers or being an original game altogether.

Ah, so it is about the whole content creator incident. Well, lucky for you I'll quote Cam's official response!
Hello,

I'm going to make this as short as I can. I will most likely repeat information I've said in other places, too, but at least this will be seen as an "official" response.

TheOrderOfSapphire was removed from our network for violating our community and player safety guidelines. We will not reveal any more information about this. We are responsible for keeping specific details anonymous when necessary to ensure player safety.

As for the recent network ban involving 3 CubeCraft partners. It's uncommon for the reason behind the network ban to be revealed, but in this case, we revealed the details behind the network ban due to the nature of the users' position in our community. As shown on their ban reasons, it was: "Doxing, Leaking and Breaking player safety guidelines". Of course we're not going to go into the specifics behind the bans, such as showing evidence, who was doxed, what was leaked, because as mentioned above, we never reveal the specifics to ensure player safety.

One thing to mention is that network bans are not handed out lightly and are handled with the utmost care. Evidence is always reviewed and validated to be true.

Network bans are not false; they are very serious and not a laughing matter. It's our stance to recommend users disconnect themselves from network-banned users to make sure they are safe online and on our platforms.

Hope this clears some things up,
Cam! :)
They are not leaving anyone in the dark whatsoever. In fact, this is one of the only times they ever were fully transparent about the reasoning behind network bans that were handed out, which is only fair since these people were generally well known throughout the community. It'd only be right to make the reason as public as they can - obviously excluding evidence that could get users who reported it singled out and harrassed.

Network bans are not taken lightly whatsoever and will only ever be handed out if they can confirm the validity of the proof provided and it is a heavy enough offence. They clearly did something that should not be excused, hence the network ban. If you think they did nothing to deserve it, then I'd suggest looking up what doxxing and leaking means, as well as reading through the player safety guidelines if you haven't done so yet.

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
I was planning to respond, but i feel like everything has been said already.

I think the way CubeCraft makes money is very fair and valid, noone is forced to buy anything and at the end of the day, more money means more resources to develop cool stuff.

In terms of no free cosmetics, we are fully for a progression/reward based system and want to do this in the future.

Sep 10, 2024
Garbage is a massive word to throw around. Lets see if you managed to justify doing so.

There are small problems with lag, but they aren't massive. The only part of this I agree is the bow shooting delay, that one is problematic, the rest I don't really notice. Also: don't disrespect lifeboat like that, its not that bad. If you want to use server names as insults, use mineville, or that one new dragon themed server nobody plays on.

I can't tell you that, and I won't, and I do not see how that affects the quality of anything.

You can't capitalise off of the popularity of a gamemode which *checks notes* was not even released by that time and was announced by the hive so long before cubecraft released their bedwars that everyone basically forgot about it.

Like, what was there to capitalise off of? The ancient announcement the hive made that they will release a bedwars mode at some point.

And you base that off of what exactly?

Accusing cubecraft of being lazy while also claiming the hive is better is the most delusional, illogical and misinformed thing I have witnessed since that time I spent 2 or 3 days arguing with a mod and a former mod about some stuff I forgot about. (me being the delulu one btw).

Firstly, have you played hives new bedwars? Its literally just a re-skin of treasure wars. They could not even be bothered to add new maps, and the only changes that actually impact the game in any way rarely ever see any effect as the game is over before that can ever happen.

And cubecraft bedwars being a copy of hypixel is just incorrect.

mostly due to:

the custom items which have a pretty massive impact on the game and make it play far different from hypixel bedwars.

Hypixel bedwars is all about quick rushing and killing everyone as quickly as possible. Tons of items are rarely, or straight up never, used because the game either does not last long enough to obtain them or plays in a way where you're not able to get them unless you are an extremely sweaty team intentionally dragging out the game to last as long as possible.

Cubecraft bedwars is a slower and more defense focused game. You can't rush players as quickly, and a smart enough player will be able to stop any quick rushes fairly easily anyway. The turrets and teracotta blocks probably being the largest contributors to all of this.

The ability to obtain hard blocks early on prevents most early rushing, and the ability to add turrets not only allows players who aren't that good to defend their base more easily, allowing players who aren't extremely sweaty to finally not die in the first seconds, but also leads to many things being possible that are otherwise not a thing in hypixel bedwars.

For example the full team leaving a base without losing their bed. On hypixel, if a full team goes outside their base, they can expect to lose their bed pretty soon. This is especially the case on solos, where its basically a choice between losing the ability to respawn and eliminating other players.

On cubecraft, if you can get enough turrets and place them the right way, you can safely leave your base for longer periods of time and not lose your bed.

This also requires players who attack other teams beds to actually plan their moves and come up with a strategy, otherwise they will just run into a hailstorm of skeletons spamming arrows at them.

Cubecrafts bedwars also puts a bigger emphasis on structuring your defense correctly.
On hypixel, building the "optimal defense" is, at best, a minor inconvenience to anyone attacking.

On cubecraft, structuring a defense well can lead to a situation where your island is capable of fully defending itself without any players present.

And the fact there are better and worse ways to structure a defense, besides the obvious stuff like "spamming 10 stacks of wool blocks is bad", shows that there was a lot of thought put into it.

It even reflects in something very small I noticed, and its the island design and the way skeleton placements work. The Islands, based on my observations, are structured in a way that accomodates a certain "optimal" skeleton placement, that allows your turrets to be as many as possible as well as allowing them to be as efficient as possible.

The Item prices also aren't entirely random, they are made in a way to encourage doing certain things before others or force players to choose one thing before they can buy another.

For example, by the time you get at least 20 iron and 10 gold you can either use that to get a defense or grab blocks and a sword and go on an early attack, each of these things having their own risks and rewards related to them.

Even the prices of blocks have a certain Idea behind them, as they prevent block spamming in early game and force you to be efficient with the way you build bridges for example to make the most out of a limited supply.

You can call bedwars boring, you can dislike it all you want, but the effort and thought that went into the gamemode, its balance, its mechanics and its items is something very visible and undeniable.

That's just your opinion.

So hypixel got automatic defense turrets? Or helmets with custom effects? Or a health bar boost? Or an all-available health regen upgrade? Or an automatic, efficient, easily accessible bridge builder?

If anything its hive bedwars that's rushed, as again, its literally just a re-skinned version of treasure wars with mostly minor changes.

I don't see the problem. And its not really as "in your face" as you describe it, its just a couple looped animations and props standing in the lobby.

The ranks might be a bit expensive, but you gotta keep the server running one way or another. And its not like not-having a rank stops you from playing games.

And I don't see a problem with anything done with the cosmetics for one simple reason: they are cosmetics. They have zero effect on your gameplay, they are just there for anyone willing to pay money to make their game match their aesthetic more.

Locking cosmetics behind paywalls is not garbage, its a common practice in the gaming industry, mostly practiced in free-to-play games, now minecraft itself is not free to play, but its not cubecraft has a royalty fee per sale, when someone buys minecraft, cubecraft does not make any money from it, it makes money from people entering the server and buying stuff that cubecraft offers.

Having pay-2-win items behind a paywall would be garbage. Or locking entire minigames behind it.

That is a bit scummy indeed. Especially with how everything slowly evolves towards subscription based services anyway it'd be nice to be able to avoid that here.

But then again, its just 4 dollars, and that for things that aren't really necessary to enjoy the game. Its not like you have to pay that money to be able to play in the first place.

That part I 100% agree with. I get cubecraft needs to make money, but at some point its visibly just unnecessary greed. That point having been abandoned and forgotten long ago by the people who came up with this.

You won't get banned for speaking and criticising the mods as long as you're not unnecessarily offense and don't use bad language.

They aren't reddit mods to ban you for writing a comment on another subreddit that they just so happen to dislike (I actually had that happen one time).

And for claims like this you will need something good to back them up, because that's a massive claim you are making here.

That's also a massive claim that needs to be backed up by something.

And cubecraft actually has somewhat of a selection of standout gamemodes. The Lucky Islands gamemode is a pretty good one, only somewhat similar in concept to the ore stuff in hives skywars.

Bedwars can also be viewed as a standout gamemode, given how different and unique it is when compared to anything done before on both java and bedrock servers.

Even blockwars can be viewed as such, it plays differently compared to similar hive gamemodes, not to mention being something that isn't done by any other java or bedrock servers.

Cubecraft has a selection of interesting modes to stand out, I have no idea why you'd think otherwise.

I already explained why cubecrafts bedwars is actually a mode with effort put into it, so just go read that.

I am not going to talk about that as I lack any sort of good information about that whole incident, other than knowing 4 people who are known on cubecraft got network banned for doxxing.

The only things in dire need of changing are my fingers after typing this.

And I don't see any player count decreases besides the natural decrease that came recently due to the fact summer is over so kids are back in schools now.

Or perhaps you mean the decrease of player counts in relation to the hive, where, in case you kept track of it recently, you'd notice the gap is actually getting smaller, with cube ocassionally overtaking the hive.

I have said it many times before, in many other threads, and I will say it again: give it time. The hives increase in players was only caused by the temporary hype of hive bedwars, the way hive runs their server and the way they design their gamemodes (an example being once again bedwars) is not something that can sustain itself in the long term.

Its very unfriendly and uninviting for new players, as it emphasises extremely sweaty and tryhardy gameplay which casuals are not fans of and worse players may not be able to keep up with.

By the end of the year, if not earlier, we should be comfortably ahead of the hive in player counts, unless cube was to make some absolutely terrible updates that scare players away or the hive was to release another major update during that time (which is extremely unlikely, updates of any kind are rare on the hive, much less good ones, much less big ones).

I hope not. You called cubecraft garbage in your first sentence and, at least in my perception, misreably failed at backing it up well.

I will say this, though: you did make a good point with that VIP level stuff you mentioned. THAT one part might be worth looking at and taking seriously.
A) Cubecraft LITERLLY SAID that they will not release BedWars because it is already on Hypixel. But when Hive announces it, suddenly they do? The mode was rushed. There is no way that there isnt. Hive AT LEAST has things such as turrets, dragon breath balls, Deepslate, Unique Upgrades, Knockback Dorys, and actual interesting items.

B) The main issue I have with ranks are that they lock map selection and voting behind a paywall. Having to pay to vote, which changes the game entirely, is really dumb. If they implimented a vote system like Hive, where rank members get double the votes, then it wouldnt be that much of an issue.

C) I can get past the price of bundles if THE FIRST THING you see when you log in is a bundle. They are OBBSESSSED with advertising their bundles in the middle of lobbies, side of lobbies, back of the lobbies, etc. If they were in the back/sides I wouldnt have much of an issue, but putting it before the gamemodes in the main lobby is pure greed in my opinion.

D) Maybe Cubecraft would be ahead of Hive if they stopped shooting themselves in the foot. From what happened with the devil opening pack, to the banning of content creators, it doesnt look like they will be "comfortably ahead" If the content creators have no clue what they did wrong, isnt that an issue on the servers part for not EXPLANING their ban to them, even while protecting the privacy of someone? Im not going too in deph because nobody knows what really happened aside the people involved, but I still think it was unprofessional. Seeing the staff team throw a fit over the devil opening bundle was horrendous. What gamemodes does Cubecraft have that other servers such as Hive doesnt aside Minerware and Pillars of Fortune?

E) Hypixel is not overpriced due to how easy it is to get a rank upgrade... ask one person in lobby 1 and you will usually get gifted. And EVERY level can fly, not just people who dump $200 into a minecraft server.

F) Hive has ONE rank, which is $10. They seem to be running just fine

I still think Cubecraft is the second best featured server, but all the decisions that they made over the past few months have been tarnishing their reputation a lot. Saying Cubecraft is not greedy is just incorrect, their beta games subscription, and egg skins that cost around $4 for one proves it...

If they just either lowered the price of bundles to 660, or increased the amount of loot, it wouldnt be much of an issue. I dont have a huge problems with ranks aside locking voting to a paywall

What "unique spin" do they offer for their games? CTF, Bridge, and SkyWars are just generic, like every other version, and Lucky Blocks is legit just Lucky Blocks.

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
A) Cubecraft LITERLLY SAID that they will not release BedWars because it is already on Hypixel. But when Hive announces it, suddenly they do? The mode was rushed. There is no way that there isnt. Hive AT LEAST has things such as turrets, dragon breath balls, Deepslate, Unique Upgrades, Knockback Dorys, and actual interesting items.

B) The main issue I have with ranks are that they lock map selection and voting behind a paywall. Having to pay to vote, which changes the game entirely, is really dumb. If they implimented a vote system like Hive, where rank members get double the votes, then it wouldnt be that much of an issue.

C) I can get past the price of bundles if THE FIRST THING you see when you log in is a bundle. They are OBBSESSSED with advertising their bundles in the middle of lobbies, side of lobbies, back of the lobbies, etc. If they were in the back/sides I wouldnt have much of an issue, but putting it before the gamemodes in the main lobby is pure greed in my opinion.

D) Maybe Cubecraft would be ahead of Hive if they stopped shooting themselves in the foot. From what happened with the devil opening pack, to the banning of content creators, it doesnt look like they will be "comfortably ahead" If the content creators have no clue what they did wrong, isnt that an issue on the servers part for not EXPLANING their ban to them, even while protecting the privacy of someone? Im not going too in deph because nobody knows what really happened aside the people involved, but I still think it was unprofessional. Seeing the staff team throw a fit over the devil opening bundle was horrendous. What gamemodes does Cubecraft have that other servers such as Hive doesnt aside Minerware and Pillars of Fortune?

E) Hypixel is not overpriced due to how easy it is to get a rank upgrade... ask one person in lobby 1 and you will usually get gifted. And EVERY level can fly, not just people who dump $200 into a minecraft server.

I still think Cubecraft is the second best featured server, but all the decisions that they made over the past few months have been tarnishing their reputation a lot. Saying Cubecraft is not greedy is just incorrect, their beta games subscription, and egg skins that cost around $4 for one proves it...

If they just either lowered the price of bundles to 660, or increased the amount of loot, it wouldnt be much of an issue. I dont have a huge problems with ranks aside locking voting to a paywall

What "unique spin" do they offer for their games? CTF, Bridge, and SkyWars are just generic, like every other version, and Lucky Blocks is legit just Lucky Blocks.
Pov ur hive monetisation:
(It genuinely took me 30 seconds to scroll through EVERYTHING)
I Swear if this gets me banned im gonna be mad cuz for once i aint hating on cube 😭

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
What I want to say has already been said multiple times by other people in this thread, but I'd like to add a few things.

I do think that more free rewards would be beneficial to CubeCraft. However, I don't question the pricing of their marketplace items. Clearly, their prices are working and they are earning money efficiently. Many people do agree with CubeCraft's prices and are therefore buying content. If it isn't worth it for you, then you don't have to purchase anything.

As for VIP levels, you may want to start thinking of it like a bonus. For example: a player buys a rank. It's their first purchase on CubeCraft. Not only do they receive cosmetics and perks from the rank, but they also receive 6 profile backgrounds; 4 profile borders; a win effect; a buddy; 25 friend slots; 6 party slots; 15 username colors; and access to SkyWars chaos as a bonus from VIP levels. And, in my opinion that is worth 10 USD. So no, people are not spending 200 USD to fly in lobbies. However if they spend that much, not only will they have hundreds of cosmetics, but they will also receive flight as a bonus.

You also mentioned earlier that CubeCraft locks things like map selection and voting behind a paywall, and that makes the game unfair. I disagree with this and think that CubeCraft actually does a very good job of not making the server pay-to-win. Map selection and game voting allows you to customize your matches to your liking, but doesn't really give any competitive advantage.

I guess I can understand where you're coming from, it's just that practically everything you said can be countered - therefore I disagree with it.

PS: Compile all of your replies into one post. As of now you have posted 15 messages on this thread and it could be seen as message farming.

adamemad4300

Aug 21, 2024
What I want to say has already been said multiple times by other people in this thread, but I'd like to add a few things.

I do think that more free rewards would be beneficial to CubeCraft. However, I don't question the pricing of their marketplace items. Clearly, their prices are working and they are earning money efficiently. Many people do agree with CubeCraft's prices and are therefore buying content. If it isn't worth it for you, then you don't have to purchase anything.

As for VIP levels, you may want to start thinking of it like a bonus. For example: a player buys a rank. It's their first purchase on CubeCraft. Not only do they receive cosmetics and perks from the rank, but they also receive 6 profile backgrounds; 4 profile borders; a win effect; a buddy; 25 friend slots; 6 party slots; 15 username colors; and access to SkyWars chaos as a bonus from VIP levels. And, in my opinion that is worth 10 USD. So no, people are not spending 200 USD to fly in lobbies. However if they spend that much, not only will they have hundreds of cosmetics, but they will also receive flight as a bonus.

You also mentioned earlier that CubeCraft locks things like map selection and voting behind a paywall, and that makes the game unfair. I disagree with this and think that CubeCraft actually does a very good job of not making the server pay-to-win. Map selection and game voting allows you to customize your matches to your liking, but doesn't really give any competitive advantage.

I guess I can understand where you're coming from, it's just that practically everything you said can be countered - therefore I disagree with it.

PS: Compile all of your replies into one post. As of now you have posted 15 messages on this thread and it could be seen as message farming.

could we talk about mecha vs kaiju packs and shatter kill effect they don't seem worth it for each other over 900 minecoins if you think about it but i still agree on the bundles that they're worth buying it because they provide more stuff

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Firstly similar concept doesn’t mean same game;
There’s a reason why I play SkyWars on CubeCraft a lot while barely playing Hive’s SkyWars. The contrast may not be the most obvious from the surface, but it’s quite vast

Instead of making CubeCraft more like other servers, CubeCraft should continue to be like CubeCraft, which is good the way it is. Sure, there might be an issue here and there, but it’s up to us to make reasonable and specific suggestions to resolve it. (Some solutions/suggestions might be difficult or take a while to implement due to priorities and complexity. Also, let’s face it, if CubeCraft implemented every single suggestion ever made on the forums, things would not be good; though of course there are still a lot of good suggestions out there)

While other servers are probably lightly referenced at times, I find that one of CubeCraft’s main focuses is originality.
One could argue against originality with BedWars, but it’s actually an example of originality. It may have a bed, island, and the name BedWars, but it’s a unique take on the gamemode. I won’t say much here regarding CubeCraft BedWars, but adrian525pl made some great points about it, plus here’s an overview from Hoshi’s post:
Despite it being called "BedWars" and sharing various similarities in gameplay, the developers and designers clearly made everything from scratch: the code, the textures for the resource pack, the maps, et cetera. It is not fair at all to say it's 'just a copy of Hypixel's BedWars' when that really isn't all it is when looking at it from a Team CubeCraft standpoint.

In addition, whether or not someone enjoys CubeCraft’s BedWars will depend on the player

Ranks

Ranks aren’t intended to be a “collect them all” feature, though you obviously could if you’d like to. If a player enjoys a particular game a lot then they might consider getting the Rank for that game, but that’s not always the case. Ranks are basically just a fun side feature that you can buy if you want

Voting is pretty much a side feature here as well, and it isn’t very important in terms of gameplay, like mentioned by hoppyfrog28_:
If it isn't worth it for you, then you don't have to purchase anything.
I disagree with this and think that CubeCraft actually does a very good job of not making the server pay-to-win. Map selection and game voting allows you to customize your matches to your liking, but doesn't really give any competitive advantage.

Bundles

Genuinely, where’s a better place to advertise bundles than in the center or sides of the lobby, how else will anyone know they exist?
There are a decent amount of Bundles released over time, and it’s good that the older ones get recognition every now and then. With how specific and unique the bundles are, hiding most of them would likely decrease overall sales.
In addition, displays in the lobbies showcase features of a bundle that wouldn’t be known to players unless they actually open the bundle in Marketplace view. People join the server to play the games, so marketing effectively would be pretty challenging if items weren’t on display.

Bundles aren’t quite like the Hive’s Plus subscription, where you either have it or you don’t, but rather it’s a matter of “that person is interested in that but I’m interested in this.” When I see a bundle on display in the lobby, I don’t think much of it unless the theme sticks out to me. They’re simply a side feature that allows for some fun self-expression

I own the Beach Bundle (previously called the Summer Bundle) and the value of it is undoubtedly good. Nobody told me to buy the Beach Bundle, I bought it out of genuine interest, and years later the items from it still have great use to me

CubeCraft will often add extra features to bundles or do a texture revamp on them to ensure their quality. Behind the cosmetics are designers who put artistic expression into what they create.
An average bundle has a decent amount of work put in to make it, especially considering animated features which are more common in the bundles nowadays. For a reference, let’s look at the Galaxy Bundle which has a unique texture movement feature, and upon release it came with maps. CubeCraft doesn’t just throw together some stuff and upload them; they put thought and effort into it.

The next step to that is basically effective marketing, and without that CubeCraft wouldn’t have enough money to run the server

Last edited:

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
A) Cubecraft LITERLLY SAID that they will not release BedWars because it is already on Hypixel. But when Hive announces it, suddenly they do?
"Suddenly" is very inaccurate in this case.

The hive announced their bedwars about a year ago. Cubecrafts bedwars, without any announcement before it, came out in march this year if I recall correctly.

Not to mention the hive basically panic releasing a re-skinned treasure wars shortly after.

Also: cubecraft said that a long time ago. Since then hypixel has lost tons of players or had them switch to skyblock. Cubecrafts java network became less populated and their bedrock server saw some decent growth.

The mode was rushed. There is no way that there isnt.
How so?

Hive AT LEAST has things such as turrets, dragon breath balls, Deepslate, Unique Upgrades, Knockback Dorys, and actual interesting items.
Oh, so when cubecraft has unique items its "awful" (by your own words), but when the hive has them its interesting?

On cubecraft you at least get to use those items before the game is over, the only item from the new ones a player can obtain before some sweat insta-kills them is deepslate, and that mostly relies on luck with who you spawn next to as well as the ability to get diamonds quickly.

Its becoming more and more visible that you just hate on cube for the sake of hating, you are providing no reasoning as to why you call certain things garbage. And you seem to praise the hive for doing the same things you keep critisizing cubecraft for.

While the ability to vote or choose the map would be nice to have, its not necessary to enjoy and play the game. In many gamemodes, the "normal" mode is usually the best anyway because nearly all OP modes are extremely unbalanced and lead to the game being very hard to play in one way or another, and most non-OP gamemodes are kinda boring.

Can't really call it "greed" if you literally can just walk past them.

D) Maybe Cubecraft would be ahead of Hive if they stopped shooting themselves in the foot. From what happened with the devil opening pack, to the banning of content creators, it doesnt look like they will be "comfortably ahead" If the content creators have no clue what they did wrong, isnt that an issue on the servers part for not EXPLANING their ban to them, even while protecting the privacy of someone?
Cubecraft is very much not shooting themselves in the foot.

For the content creators: I think the ban reason being stated as "doxxing" should be clear enough.

Im not going too in deph because nobody knows what really happened aside the people involved, but I still think it was unprofessional.
Exactly, nobody knows besides them, and besides them nobody else needs to know. And for not wanting to go in depth you sure do love mentioning it a lot.

Seeing the staff team throw a fit over the devil opening bundle was horrendous. What gamemodes does Cubecraft have that other servers such as Hive doesnt aside Minerware and Pillars of Fortune?
"What gamemodes does cubecraft have that others don't, aside from *proceeds to list gamemodes cubecraft has that other servers don't"

Besides these 2: lucky islands and free for all PvP

Not to mention there is a large selection of gamemodes other servers technically do have that cubecraft simply does better or somewhat differently from others.

Most notably bedwars, it plays far differently from other minigames based on the same "formula" that can be found on other servers.

Bridges, CTF and eggwars also deserve an honorable mention for similar reasons.

E) Hypixel is not overpriced
I do not recall having said that it is, but okay.

Cool for them I guess.

A lot of that is just your opinion. Cubecraft isn't (that) greedy, especially given most of that is not necessary to enjoy the game as its either cosmetic or optional extra features.

CTF and Bridges offer the powerup system, the task/reward system, the random loot chests AND you lose your items when you respawn.

Skywars, admittedly, is just generic skywars, nothing unique there.

And yes, lucky blocks is lucky blocks, with a selection of unique items, many of completely unique mechanics compared to others, not to mention the fact that because its "lucky blocks" it plays completely differently compared to "normal" skywars or even hives skywars.

Xi :3

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Ok, it’s clear you hate Cubecraft. Maybe instead of complaining that this server sucks, just play hive and forget about cubecraft exists
this is the FEEDBACK and suggestions category.. where people give FEEDBACK about cubecraft from their point of view… and make suggestions……. Theres lots of complaining in these types of threads.. Where else could they share their opinions and perspective on the server?

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
anywhere but here
Pronouns
He/She/They
What is there thats left thats cool tho? A lot of the flaws heavily affect my experiences on the network. I guess a posititives are Minerware and Pillars of Fortune, but most of my positives apply to Minecraft as a whole and other servers also. If you read it, I said Cubecraft doesnt offer anything really unique anymore.
Cubecraft's uniqueness is what makes it stand out from other servers and the reason why I prefer it more than the rest even though we can agree how much it sucks. I personally enjoy Cube's PvP games more than, say, Hive or Lifeboat, for a lot of reasons, mainly for the fact that it allows players to come up with many different playstyles compared to the latter. Me personally, I like how much more unique and the cosmetics are, you could clearly see that thought is put into it as well as the fact that a handful of them are from the community's ideas. For me, most bundles have a justifiable price given the quantity and quality of the things you'll get, although some of them feels lacking compared to others (you can refer to @Reesle's suggestions to see what I'm talking about).

Alright, let's get with your main post. The VIP system is honestly fine and doesn't need to change, flight in hub doesn't really give you an advantage over others besides it making parkour and free item hunts boring and/or faster, maybe. The rewards you get when ranking up are pretty generous though, especially when you take into consideration that you're paying for a lot of other different things.

I'm not really a fan of the gamemode ranks though, having to pay many different ranks to get perks in specific gamemodes would get quite expensive. Additionally, sweaty grinder parties could also take advantage of these features by choosing a favorable map and a certain perk so they can play with an absurd strat no one really knows of. This really killed the fun when queueing solo in team games or block wars, as if it's mandatory to have well-versed teammates or carry randoms who didn't knew better. In these scenarios, I feel powerless as a free to play non, it's like my only option is to give in and buy the ranks.

Besides those my only other grievances so far are how the staff chose to handle the community this year. A lot of their recent choices for the server and new releases are quite disappointing, paired with the fact that the server's optimization dropped (though I believe this could be worked on) EDIT: Asia used to be laggy due to a couple issues but last time I played it at least got better with things not being delayed as it was before, so props to Cubecraft for fixing things. There's some other stuff I also heavily disagree with such as some of the more recent network bans (one of them has released a statement and I'm afraid Cam's response wasn't exactly enough, as well as how Sapphire's was handled, taking them a really long time to get rid of someone who was already outed way back) and the removal of the feedback team, as well as how their appeal system works, with how much closet cheaters easily going under the radar due to the staff's incompetence and ignorance on such matters. This may only be a few but they're pretty much enough to keep me from playing.

While these may be true, changing what makes Cubecraft unique from the others will just kill it completely. What reason do I have to play on Cubecraft if it's almost a 1:1 copy of another mainstream server like Hive or Hypixel?

Hive has probably 20x the cosmetics but they are all free. You have to work hard to get them.

this is a thing that a majority of the playerbase agrees with, evident with the suggestions regarding level based incentives. Cubecraft needs these however they shouldn't be "like the Hive".

if you like hive sm go play there bruh 😂😂😂 the riding is crazy

"Doesnt have ideas?"

Look at their costumes.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh and don't forget the ender and ice recolors. the jokes truly write themselves lmfao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911-202139.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911-202139.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240911-202143.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911-202143.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy Birthday!
JokeKaedee wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday! :D
JokeKaedee wrote on KitKatkels17's profile.
Happy birthday!
JokeKaedee wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Happy birthday fisk <3
Top Bottom