Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

llvqs

Feb 25, 2024
uae
Lag is annoying, but it’s not easy to fix unfortunately. There are so many factors involved, like the number of players, server load, and the location of the servers etc etc. I’m pretty sure the admin team is aware and working on improving it.

Darwin7

Apr 26, 2023
France 🇨🇵
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiii Everyone! Happy To Write a thread again!
I Wanna Suggest Cubecraft to fix there lag In There Server! It's Sometime Get So lag That my MC crashed! Pls CC Fix The Lag!
Yeah . I agree sm . Lag in cc it's a big problem since so many years. All that because of the massives packs in the game. However the hive and others servers doesn't have lag in their games like cc 💀 .

Darwin7

Apr 26, 2023
France 🇨🇵
Pronouns
He/Him
Lag is annoying, but it’s not easy to fix unfortunately. There are so many factors involved, like the number of players, server load, and the location of the servers etc etc. I’m pretty sure the admin team is aware and working on improving it.
Not really. The problem is in the packs . There is so many resources packs in their games.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy birthday!
2nd Sentinel Ban! Word you hackers!
IMG_2569.jpeg
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WaynePrime's profile.
Seriously though nothing personal. It just a tradition to give angry face to whoever talks in CCG memes. You're a cool guy
Top Bottom