Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamy92382

Mar 23, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Lately, i've noticed a small issue, the issue is no matter if i use a decent gpu (rtx 20/30series or gtx 900/10 Series) or a trash one (like intel hd or uhd) the game will still seem to crash in eggwars,skywars,blockwars,luckywars and every game thats not ffa or duels,now this is weird because on both my android tablet and my iphone the game doesnt crash (tablet is entry level and iphone is 12 ) but the pc somehow does, now my pc is decent having a 8 Core And 8/16 Threads (9700k) And it's overclocked and obviously uses ht (hyper threading) now my gpu is 1x gtx 970 and 1x rtx 2080 ti now with this in mind we need to know this hardware is not low end neither high end (my ram does kinda suck being ddr4 at 3200mhz) but even my ssd is good this doesnt happen in a world or any other server.

Another issue is the chunks not loading in every game after playing for a while (only happens in cubecraft) now this also happens on the iphone and tablet too and obviously, the pc. i know most of us have the chunks issue but it should be fixed as it doesnt let me keep fighting but this happens to many players.

Most Importantly fix the glitch where youy cant hit even below 120ms (usually 70-106) but it still wont register them most of the time making me look bad, this are the glitches that are annoying.

thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english im still learning lol.

MajorMythG

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 15, 2022
United States
www.youtube.com
Another issue is the chunks not loading in every game after playing for a while (only happens in cubecraft) now this also happens on the iphone and tablet too and obviously, the pc. i kno w most of us have the chunks issue but it should be fixed as it doesnt let me keep fighting but this happens to many players.
To fix the chunk glitch, turn up you're render distance so the whole map is loaded before the game starts. I can't speak for everyone, but this always works for me!

Reactions: Dreamy92382
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Darwin7 wrote on Felinesheep1982's profile.
Happy birthday :)
coolzombiee wrote on Kloska's profile.
🦆+🕶️=
IMG_2576.jpeg
Rice and wheat fields! 🌱

1729975888986.png
Top Bottom