Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamy92382

Mar 23, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright in my opinion Cubecraft's anticheat sucks and should really be fixed most of the time they ban legit players or falsely reported players as last week i was banned while i was just unbanned 2 days ago well i got banned again and now for 30 days, they completely ignored my appeal including a suggestion to see if my appeal code was leaked or something if this doesnt get fixed then idk how its gonna be possible to play as deadlyicicle has been hacking for long and hasnt get banned or their appeals always get accepted this better be fixed.

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright in my opinion Cubecraft's anticheat sucks and should really be fixed most of the time they ban legit players or falsely reported players as last week i was banned while i was just unbanned 2 days ago well i got banned again and now for 30 days, they completely ignored my appeal including a suggestion to see if my appeal code was leaked or something if this doesnt get fixed then idk how its gonna be possible to play as deadlyicicle has been hacking for long and hasnt get banned or their appeals always get accepted this better be fixed.
For all the time you can just apply for unban in the web site ;)

Reactions: coolzombiee

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
for them to deny? and then block appeal?
You go to appeal website, and appeal for a ban, then they either appeal it, or tell you why they didn’t. Also how did the ban happen?
edit- deadly icicle is terrible I see him hacking a lot

Dreamy92382

Mar 23, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
The thing is that it is kinda rude to say we have detected the use of hacks on ur account while you didnt use them and using that words to lock the appeal is something i really cant accept but i guess waiting is all left exactly 20 god damn days i get it cubecraft anticheat tries everything possible to prevent hackers but banning for no reason and still locking appeal is kinda wild i also seee the fact that xclutchingg,privqted and related noobs were banned

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
The thing is that it is kinda rude to say we have detected the use of hacks on ur account while you didnt use them and using that words to lock the appeal is something i really cant accept but i guess waiting is all left exactly 20 god damn days i get it cubecraft anticheat tries everything possible to prevent hackers but banning for no reason and still locking appeal is kinda wild i also seee the fact that xclutchingg,privqted and related noobs were banned
Pls dont forget FarisQ, but anti cheat is kinda weird, it might be that you clicked to fast

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Pls dont forget FarisQ, but anti cheat is kinda weird, it might be that you clicked to fast
I remeber zeqa complained once for too high CPS, because I changed a setting and started spamming lmao
There is a reason that they were banned, I was going to post the video link, but it was removed by YouTube because it wasn’t there (it was made private because it made serious allegations)
IMG_2549.jpeg

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Darwin7 wrote on Felinesheep1982's profile.
Happy birthday :)
coolzombiee wrote on Kloska's profile.
🦆+🕶️=
IMG_2576.jpeg
Rice and wheat fields! 🌱

1729975888986.png
Top Bottom