Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamy92382

Mar 23, 2023
Alright in my opinion Cubecraft's anticheat sucks and should really be fixed most of the time they ban legit players or falsely reported players as last week i was banned while i was just unbanned 2 days ago well i got banned again and now for 30 days, they completely ignored my appeal including a suggestion to see if my appeal code was leaked or something if this doesnt get fixed then idk how its gonna be possible to play as deadlyicicle has been hacking for long and hasnt get banned or their appeals always get accepted this better be fixed.

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright in my opinion Cubecraft's anticheat sucks and should really be fixed most of the time they ban legit players or falsely reported players as last week i was banned while i was just unbanned 2 days ago well i got banned again and now for 30 days, they completely ignored my appeal including a suggestion to see if my appeal code was leaked or something if this doesnt get fixed then idk how its gonna be possible to play as deadlyicicle has been hacking for long and hasnt get banned or their appeals always get accepted this better be fixed.
For all the time you can just apply for unban in the web site ;)

Reactions: coolzombiee

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
for them to deny? and then block appeal?
You go to appeal website, and appeal for a ban, then they either appeal it, or tell you why they didn’t. Also how did the ban happen?
edit- deadly icicle is terrible I see him hacking a lot

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Big THANK YOU to whoever it was that boosted me on Speedrun.com !
IMG_6462.png
RageMurat wrote on Eli's profile.
Uzun zaman önce Discord
kalıcı olarak yasaklandım. Spam iletilerinin gönderilmesi için hemen açılmasını istiyorum. Ayrıca sunucunuzun elmas üyesiyim.
coolzombiee wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
I love your new pfp!
coolzombiee wrote on Reesle's profile.
Love your new profile picture! Didn’t get around to the pumkins i see
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on lxer_ss's profile.
Hi, bro! Welcome to the forums! I hope u have a good stay! (Oh, ya, and to start u off good, I followed u!)
Top Bottom