Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimoune xb

Apr 26, 2023
France 🇨🇵
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there! . I am posting this thread. Cuz I'm tired of waiting for a century for waiting the design/admin manager to answer me. We all know that we buy the survival rank because we wanted the kill effects. ( The Olds ones )
And than Realize that one of the designer or something just change it . I mean first of all . Why ? To do what ? What's the objective? .
That's it's look like a scamme for me and for many people.

You turned a beautiful thing to an ugly and laggy thing. This is a horrible Idea.

People are asking to bring back the old ones . Because it's not laggy and beautiful texture.

Anyway

For the fourth time : bring back the old kill effects
Am sry if i was a lil rude .
👇🏼
Thanks.

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
No offense, but if this is the third time, the mods aren’t going to add ir, if they haven’t already, just saying

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, thank you for your feedback unfortunately posting the same thread thrice in the span of a few months is likely not going to change the outcome of your suggestion. I will be locking this thread because although your previous threads are already inactive, this third version does not add anything valuable in comparison to your previous suggestions. Please do not post any additional threads suggesting this.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Top Bottom